The punishment

Predictable and easily overturned. Brady plays week 1. I hope that once Brady's is overturned, the team loss of draft picks are overturned as well.

The Pats had nothing to do with it...so, let's take away two draft picks. Just because they got *busted for something entirely different. /Rogermode

*allegedly

The Pats had nothing to do with it...so, let's take away two draft picks. Just because they got busted for something entirely different. /Rogermode

ROFL

Vincent said Brady's punishment was more severe too because of Spygate.

Tom Brady. Cause he was so involved in Spygate. Insofar as HE WAS ON THE ****ING FIELD PLAYING when the filming happened.

The keystone cops who handled this are pretty much opening up the appeal for Tom.

Rog with when he found out
Vincent with the spygate crap

So much of the conflicting report.

That said, F the league.

Close to done and spending my days in the 3 ring and sox planet.

The keystone cops who handled this are pretty much opening up the appeal for Tom.

Rog with when he found out
Vincent with the spygate crap

So much of the conflicting report.

That said, F the league.

Close to done and spending my days in the 3 ring and sox planet.

Why is the team being punished if the Wells report cleared Belichick & Kraft?

Mr. Kraft has issued a statement, just heard it on WEEI. He does not sound pleased. At all. Hopefully this means he is going to raise a hell of a stink. :grovel: Sorry, looked for it in print but could not find it yet, as it just came out a few minutes ago. I'm sure someone will and start a new thread. Just wanted to put it out there ASAP. :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2lUusRdUWUM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm surprised many of you are ready to turn your backs on the Patriots. If anything, this penalty has galvanized me closer to the Patriots than ever.

#justsayin

Yep.....I'll be at every God Damn Mother F*cking game this year wearing a Brady jersey. This is the time for support. I can see Pats fans going off BIG TIME at every home game this year!!!

Mr. Kraft has issued a statement, just heard it on WEEI. He does not sound pleased. At all. Hopefully this means he is going to raise a hell of a stink. :grovel: Sorry, looked for it in print but could not find it. I'm sure someone will and start a new thread. Just wanted to put it out there ASAP. :)

I just heard it on the other place, but I missed the source otherwise I'd link it.

It sounds like he's going to fight the punishment, and at the very least support Tom Brady.

I guess they weren't negotiating after all. :coffee:

I just heard it on the other place, but I missed the source otherwise I'd link it.

It sounds like he's going to fight the punishment, and at the very least support Tom Brady.

Encouraging that it ended with "Tom Brady has our unwavering support"

Statement from Robert Kraft

“Despite our conviction that there was no tampering with footballs, it was our intention to accept any discipline levied by the league. Today’s punishment, however, far exceeded any reasonable expectation. It was based completely on circumstantial rather than hard or conclusive evidence.

“We are humbled by the support the New England Patriots have received from our fans throughout the world. We recognize our fans’ concerns regarding the NFL’s penalties and share in their disappointment in how this one-sided investigation was handled, as well as the dismissal of the scientific evidence supported by the Ideal Gas Law in the final report.

“Tom Brady has our unconditional support. Our belief in him has not wavered.”

Twitlonger

Did McNally & JJ get suspended by the NFL or by the Patriots? There is an important distinction here.

Apparently not, a bit to my surprise. So now I'm guessing Goodell must not be familiar with the term "career suicide." :coffee:

Back