The SB LV Thread

Incredible from Brady and the Bucs. The Defense was outstanding, Bowles called a great game and did the job against a weaker O Line. Brady was superb, did everything right and Gronk, as we thought, had a big game. 7 rings is off the scale, you can't even describe it it's so strange.

The Chiefs will whinge about the refs etc but Romo called it very early in the game, the Chief DBs get away with a lot of holding. Romo highlighted this. The refs called them on it as they should have.

The owners of the Bucs paid TB12 for more than just being a QB...they told Arians to keep doing what he does (slack). Ditto for Leftwich (roll eyes). TB12 was the mastermind of the offense (duh)...TB12 gave the "marionette dolls" the playbook of excellence to study up on...and the owners already knew and expected the hangers on to catch up with TB12. The rest is history...

Who is really doing the coaching in Tampa?!

Leonard Fournette: “Tom preached all week, [Kansas City] were 31st in the league in yards after [contact], yards after the catch, too. Their run defense wasn’t that good. I take pride in that knowing those guys don’t want to tackle."

What Brady accomplished last night:

7th ring, more than any franchise
5th SB MVP, 2 more than Joe
Moves ahead of Jordan for most titles
Became first Qb to win a SB in both conferences
Beat 3 HoF QBs in a row (Mahomes will be in HoF)
Prevented Chiefs from repeating, curb stopping their budding dynasty
Won the first ever home Super Bowl

What Brady accomplished last night:

7th ring, more than any franchise
5th SB MVP, 2 more than Joe
Moves ahead of Jordan for most titles
Became first Qb to win a SB in both conferences
Beat 3 HoF QBs in a row (Mahomes will be in HoF)
Prevented Chiefs from repeating, curb stopping their budding dynasty
Won the first ever home Super Bowl
Budding dynasty?

I'm pretty sure that the Seattle Seahawks proved that one Super Bowl in a row is enough to declare a dynasty. :rimshot:

TB12 could EASILY be a HC...he isn't a cement head. Bowles is a very good defensive coordinator, and his loaded defense helps out a lot too.

I'm so happy that the overrated Chefs got their ass/'s kicked. I know...it wasn't the Pats, but, Brady and Gronk were a big part of the Pats victories in the past. No one can deny that.

With that offense he's always looking for the homerun. He's going to have accept putting up singles to move the ball. His offensive tools aren't going to be around forever.

Back