Things we WILL and WON'T miss IF SB 50 is really ManninHGH's last game

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
With all the talk that SB 50 will be ManninHGH's last game, I thought I would have a little fun and made a list of things we WILL and WON'T miss after he is gone. This is purely tongue in cheek. Please add your own ...

WON'T MISS
Staring at his HGH fivehead
Throwing his teammates under the bus
Jim Nantz's ball washing commentary
Brady/ManninHGH rivalry coverage
ManninHGH whispering sweet nothing's into Bill's ear

WILL MISS
Watching him choke in the first round of the playoffs
The Manning face
All those pick sixes
Fake slides
Fetal position sacks
Wobbly ducks
Idiot, liquored up kicker quotes
Brady's emails saying Peyton* is done in 2 ye...err make that 1 year

There was a time when I relished the Brady-Manning rivalry, but now I find it laborious. Much like with the NFL in general, the entire affair is reduced to which team is healthier. Whoopty-doo.

As for Manning himself, he's as big an asshole as they come. He teabags school employees because he thinks its cool, and then thinks he is a bigshot who can get away with it, and slander her in the process (with the help of Archie, of course!) By many accounts, he cheats on his wife in Tiger-esque fashion, yet he maintains the goober golden boy image. He throws his teammates under the bus at every turn. He chokes under adversity and needs everything right in order to win. He ate up on terrible competition his whole career, feasted on the AFCS when it was weak, tore it up at home in the dome, and then folded whenever tested seriously. By the general public without knowledge of him directly, he is loved. By those around him, you rarely hear positive things said, a stark contrast to the effusive praise Brady receives from his teammates, unanimously.

I don't think Manning's post-football career is going to go well. He's a shithead and once guys like that stop offering society value, people realize it. See Michael Jordan. Manning better hope his humor and acting is still at his A game or it will get ugly for him.

I can't wait until he retires and I never have to see his giant forehead again. He was a pretty good player, and I enjoyed some of his battles with Brady, but the shtick is old. Please remove his decaying corpse from my TV screen, and please tell me he doesn't ride this roided up defense to a title in the process.

There was a time when I relished the Brady-Manning rivalry, but now I find it laborious.

It's the NFL version of Red Sox/Yankees. SO tired of it...

It's the NFL version of Red Sox/Yankees. SO tired of it...

It was never really the rivalry it could have been because Manning bowed out in his first playoff game nine times while Brady was in the AFCCG every year almost. I think that is what people will remember the most. Although they did play 17 times, only 5 times in the post-season because of all Manning's choke jobs.

The WORST fricking part of the Omaha BS is that BRADY USED IT WAY WAY WAY WAY before Peypey ever did. THEN Eli used it. THEN peypey. For the life of me, I don't get the wanting to credit Peypey with stuff he never even did first.

Back