Things WILL Turn around

Dominated

Reaction score
I have officially conviced myself that this team has just hit rock bottom and this loss was the kick in the balls they needed. 4 of our 5 losses were winnable games lost on mistakes and crap execution. They ARE better than this and I'm not throwing in the towel because I truly beleive that if they play to thier potential the rest of the year we will win out. Who knows what will happen after that but I will be happy to get to the play-offs. We are rebuilding on defense,these young men have potential but it takes time and our pass rush still needs to be addressed. The sky is not falling.

I was just visiting Patsfans, I left as soon as I saw the trade Brady threads. Not to mention the countless "were done" BS. People have way to high expectations. Brady's comming back after missing a year and we have a young inexperienced defense, I'm sorry but I am happy to be leading the division and still be in position to win the AFC East. To me thats a great feat in itself, And I'm glad we are looking at things that are fixable for us. Mistakes can be corrected. Do that and who knows what could happen. I'm pissed about todays loss but I love my Pats and I will continue to look on the bright side. As MD says 15-5 boys 15-5 :toast:

B e l i c h e a tB e l i c h e a tB e l i c h e a t

I have high expectations. For this year.
I think getting to the playoffs for this unit is very very important for next season.

They have "trade Brady" threads over there? Those should be good for a laugh.
Heaven knows I need some.

Dr. Smith FTW (yes I know I'm old!)!
I feel bad for that Ian dude. He closed that one 100 pager (a 100 page thread about trading Brady?????).

Dr. Smith FTW (yes I know I'm old!)!
I feel bad for that Ian dude. He closed that one 100 pager (a 100 page thread about trading Brady?????).

Wow. Sounds like the fellowship of the miserable.

The proliferation of Madden and fantasy football + knee jerk reactions FTL.

Still, it would be nice to feel like the team had a chance to win it, regardless of the score and not feel like the team has a chance to lose it, regardless of ditto.

I have officially conviced myself that this team has just hit rock bottom and this loss was the kick in the balls they needed. 4 of our 5 losses were winnable games lost on mistakes and crap execution. They ARE better than this and I'm not throwing in the towel because I truly beleive that if they play to thier potential the rest of the year we will win out. Who knows what will happen after that but I will be happy to get to the play-offs. We are rebuilding on defense,these young men have potential but it takes time and our pass rush still needs to be addressed. The sky is not falling.

I was just visiting Patsfans, I left as soon as I saw the trade Brady threads. Not to mention the countless "were done" BS. People have way to high expectations. Brady's comming back after missing a year and we have a young inexperienced defense, I'm sorry but I am happy to be leading the division and still be in position to win the AFC East. To me thats a great feat in itself, And I'm glad we are looking at things that are fixable for us. Mistakes can be corrected. Do that and who knows what could happen. I'm pissed about todays loss but I love my Pats and I will continue to look on the bright side. As MD says 15-5 boys 15-5 :toast:

B e l i c h e a tB e l i c h e a tB e l i c h e a t

This same sort of stuff was said after the Colts game, and after the Saints game. Hang on to your post and you can recycle it after the next bad loss.

For them to turn around one. They need a Damn pass rush. Two the playcalling has to be a lot better in the 4th quarter with the game on the line aka fire O'brain.

Hey folks this season is different and difficult to accept. There is a month to go and the Pats could get hot an win the remaining games and go into the playoffs hot and win it all. Do I think that will happen, NO.

The team is weak both offensively and defensively. Brady isn't what he was nor is Belichick. Coaching and time management is extremely bad.

That being said there must be two actors wearing masks that look like Bill Belichick and Tom Brady along with the exact clothes and uniforms that they wear.

So as soon as we can remove these actors we will be like the Pats that you know and love, moving the ball at will and defending against both the pass rush and run. Putting up points and getting stronger as the game goes along to the end of the fourth quarter.

Please expose these actors.

One more good thing about this season is that we don't have to worry about anyone stealing our coaches.

this year that's a bad thing i WISH somebody would take O'brien and Pees so we can get some competent guys in here

Back