This Hurts My Stomach To Say, But...

God did anything suck worse than that damn 16-0 banner?

Well, I understand that the Colts will be raising their ginormous week three superbowl comeback victory over the legendary Tennessee Titans. That might be a challenge. :shrug:

Cheers, BostonTim

God did anything suck worse than that damn 16-0 banner?

I'm so happy Kraft got rid if that banner. It's didn't matter we went 16-0. We lost the most important game that counts on a miracle catch.

Well, I understand that the Colts will be raising their ginormous week three superbowl comeback victory over the legendary Tennessee Titans. That might be a challenge. :shrug:

Cheers, BostonTim

Oh, and this will be their first home game since they clinched that "Monday Night Football Week 2 Finalist 2015" banner.

Where was that?

Hung at the stadium on the opposite side from the Superbowl banners. Most fans here did not care for it.

gettyimages-82702975-e1434032808178.jpg

Hung at the stadium on the opposite side from the Superbowl banners. Most fans here did not care for it.

Only in New England would fans be so apathetic to a perfect regular season. I agree completely with the sentiment, but it's funny when we see clowns like Pagano on the verge of heart arrhythmia following a week three win and we're over here like, "16-0 plz gtfo" :D

After an 18-1 season, fans of teams like the Ravens or Colts would gobble that shit up and probably start sporting 16-0 shirts and bumper stickers.

Ugh. I agree. The fact you went undefeated in the Regular season and playoffs is a great accomplishment...but would piss me off as a fan. Would be like the Bills hanging a banner that says "Almost Champion by 6 inches"

Ugh. I agree. The fact you went undefeated in the Regular season and playoffs is a great accomplishment...but would piss me off as a fan. Would be like the Bills hanging a banner that says "Almost Champion by 6 inches"

The only positive with that is that they hung it on the other side of the stadium, so it wouldn't get its stink on the championship banners.

I don't know why I get the same feeling when I see that, as when I see "AFC Finalist" but it does. Gross.

Hang banners for titles. I don't care if they're division titles, conference titles, whatever - at least you actually won something. Hat and T-Shirt, ya know? I wouldn't give any team shit for that.

Except maybe my own. I'm glad they only hang banners for titles. That's why this one always bothered me.

I don't know why I get the same feeling when I see that, as when I see "AFC Finalist" but it does. Gross.

Hang banners for titles. I don't care if they're division titles, conference titles, whatever - at least you actually won something. Hat and T-Shirt, ya know? I wouldn't give any team shit for that.

Except maybe my own. I'm glad they only hang banners for titles. That's why this one always bothered me.
It should have said 18-0 AFC Champions

Back