This is sad - Hate to Be a Chiefs Fan

I just popped in and out of Chiefs Planet, and these guys have no pride in their team. On the first page of this thread, there's only one person that thinks his team can win. I know the Chiefs aren't the best team or projected to win, but how can you go through a season thinking you're going to lose? I know we've had some bad seasons up here, more than I care to think about, but don't you always have hope that your team is gonna pull through?

Sad, just sad...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190630

just wait until :(Cassell starts a game:( then you'll understand :(

just wait until :(Cassell starts a game:( then you'll understand :(

Ssshhhhhhh!!! :spank:

Don't even whisper it.

But I've been a fan for a looonnngggg time, and I know what it's like. Hell, I even still had hope during the Bears-Pats SB thrashing. :hang:

Ssshhhhhhh!!! :spank:

Don't even whisper it.

But I've been a fan for a looonnngggg time, and I know what it's like. Hell, I even still had hope during the Bears-Pats SB thrashing. :hang:

we are kindred spirits Lisa:)

(Thoughts from a RaiderFan)

I gotta defend ChiefsFanz. Them folks have hella pride for a team that has only 8 post-season wins in its entire history. Year after year, in times good and bad, they rock their stadium bigtime. ChiefsPlanet is one of the busiest football sites on the net (if not the busiest). Lotsa posters there with hella knowledge. They even welcome rival fanz... I've been there for 8 years.

This season is an anomaly for them, a team fulla rooks in the most major rebuild in their history. Expectations on ChiefsPlanet are realistically at an all time low. Visiting there for the first time right now provides a deceptive snapshot of Chiefs pride held by the fanz. They have to be considered near the top of anyone's list with regard to fan support.

I hate their team & hope they never win another game. But I do respect their fanz. And may they never stumble on to this post or I may never live this down....

Great post and one I agree with (well, apart from the hating the Chiefs part!). I see nothing wrong in expecting your team to lose badly if they are playing what is, on paper, a much better team. That's just realism. You must HOPE they will win, and be ecstatic if they do, but I get their pessimism.

A clean-out of their front office and coaching staff would do them the world of good. I feel for their fans as they do seem pretty loud from what I can gather from TV. Credit to them for their loyalty.

bears SB? thanks you got my eye twitching again

I am lucky that I only got into Football the year after that game, so it didn't scar me that badly. I still hate Denver for knocking us out of the playoffs in 86-87 though, even if I only ever saw brief highlights of it. :mad: :bang:

The Chiefs will be spewing all over you this Sunday. You have gotten the big head and will be suprised!!!!!!!

I gotta defend ChiefsFanz. Them folks have hella pride for a team that has only 8 post-season wins in its entire history. Year after year, in times good and bad, they rock their stadium bigtime. ChiefsPlanet is one of the busiest football sites on the net (if not the busiest). Lotsa posters there with hella knowledge. They even welcome rival fanz... I've been there for 8 years.

This season is an anomaly for them, a team fulla rooks in the most major rebuild in their history. Expectations on ChiefsPlanet are realistically at an all time low. Visiting there for the first time right now provides a deceptive snapshot of Chiefs pride held by the fanz. They have to be considered near the top of anyone's list with regard to fan support.

I hate their team & hope they never win another game. But I do respect their fanz. And may they never stumble on to this post or I may never live this down....

Too late, UD. I'm totally posting this in my sig at ChiefsPlanet.

Asskisser.

The Chiefs will be spewing all over you this Sunday. You have gotten the big head and will be suprised!!!!!!!

You obviously take your work home with you. Seriously, those pig puds will be there on Monday. Enjoy your weekend, dude.

is this new, to have other fans come here and fight among themselves?

am serious is this new?

am serious is this new?

no it ain't i was at the patriots eagles preseaon game when a fight broke out. A lady took a haymaker to the jaw. That helped me and my friends move down and seat 4 rows from the field.

Put yourself in their shoes.

You just drafted fourth overall, and are basically "rebuilding" even though no one wants to use that word.

You are playing a team that won 18 games, had(s) a rediculous offense, and might be pissed off cause the last game they played kinda sucked and they've had 3 months to think about it and YOU are the first people they get ahold of to vent that frustration.

If I were a chiefs fan, I'd be happy simply to cover the spread.

EDIT: (Btw, go chiefs!) :D

am serious is this new?

That was TIC... I've known Phobia for years. Didn't mean to give the impression that troll warriors were battling it out on your board.

Back