This week: TheBrownsBoard.com

We manually approved you. However, did you retrieve the e-mail and do as it said?
<<< Email Verification: please verify your account email address. We sent you an email with a link that you need to click in order to confirm your address. Until you click that link, your membership will not be valid. >>>

I believe it's the same process you have for registering on this site.

ATENEARS (man, you guys are slow)

BROWNS 34
PATRIOTS 6

dchester said:
Don't worry about Pookie, I'll vouch for him. He's just a little strict on what he allows to go into the girlie picture thread.
(I think the FCC has gotten to him)
:D

Ummmmm D, you're the one giving him the creeps. It's not everyday that someone asks him if it's OK to post while nude :p

Annihilus said:
I'm kinda slow (not as bad as Pookie, I'll admit) - but what in the hell is an ATENEARS?

I thought maybe it was a crypto-quote, but couldn't come up with anything useful that way either (I don't think SEE TRANE means anything....). Is it anything like a BUCCANEER or a Pret'near?

Just curious.

Just read backwards man. Obviously it's referring to SRAENETA. Haven't you ever heard of a sraeneta???

:confused:

Ok, let's see. It could mean he's A guy with TEN EARS.

Or maybe he ATE NEARS? (Who's Nears?)

Or possibly he ATE NE's ARSe?

ATENEARS said:
We manually approved you. However, did you retrieve the e-mail and do as it said?
<<< Email Verification: please verify your account email address. We sent you an email with a link that you need to click in order to confirm your address. Until you click that link, your membership will not be valid. >>>

Nah, its just Pookie....all the sarcasm slows him down. Plus being in Texas, people talk a might slower down there anyway.

I assumed it was

A TE NEARS

as in a Tight End Nears....maybe some kind of pick-up line? :p

bideau said:
Ummmmm D, you're the one giving him the creeps. It's not everyday that someone asks him if it's OK to post while nude :p
I don't think I typed anything like that. And besides, what I do in the privacy of my own home... (Ummm never mind).
________
YM2151

ATENEARS said:

Sorry dude, but there's something still not right. Fix it. Here's what it tells me now. My username is Pookie. I did the email verification and that worked for me.

-- Awaiting Approval: we have not yet approved your membership.

-- Awaiting Parental Permission: until we receive parental permission, your membership will not be approved. Please follow these instructions:

IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE of 18 Years old, beware that this Message Board is primarily used by Adults and contains Adult Topics and Dialoge. Some Material may not be suitable for Children. Please consult your parents for approval.

Until the conditions above are satisfied, you will only have access to our community as a guest.

ATENEARS said:
Hey Annihilus, I installed your custom Avatar for you on TheBrownsBoard.

ATENEARS (even though I think they are gay)

I figured I better get a Gay-vatar too before I started getting non-compliance memos.

Holcomb ready to carve up the Pats.

Zombo
--although I hope we don't wear the orange pants. Throw the orange out with Butch. How bout Brown & White for a change?

Pookie,

I deleted you from theBrownsBoard. Try re-registering and this time don't list your birthdate as born in 2004.

Man, how on earth did you guys ever manage a winning season, let alone 24 of 25 straight Wins?

BROWNS 38
PATRIOTS 6

(This is getting ugly ... I'm be home Sunday before the game ends)

Zombo said:
I figured I better get a Gay-vatar too before I started getting non-compliance memos.

Holcomb ready to carve up the Pats.

I dunno, that looks more like Holcomb getting ready to do a "We're Not Worthy" bow to the Pats sideline.

ATENEARS said:
Pookie,

I deleted you from theBrownsBoard. Try re-registering and this time don't list your birthdate as born in 2004.

Man, how on earth did you guys ever manage a winning season, let alone 24 of 25 straight Wins?

BROWNS 38
PATRIOTS 6

Don't take Pookie as an example... he's a telecom guy. He can wire your house like a pro, program a phone switch, but this whole computer thing just confuses him too much.

pookie said:
Sorry dude, but there's something still not right. Fix it. Here's what it tells me now. My username is Pookie. I did the email verification and that worked for me.
-- Awaiting Approval: we have not yet approved your membership.

-- Awaiting Parental Permission: until we receive parental permission, your membership will not be approved. Please follow these instructions:

IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE of 18 Years old, beware that this Message Board is primarily used by Adults and contains Adult Topics and Dialoge. Some Material may not be suitable for Children. Please consult your parents for approval.

Until the conditions above are satisfied, you will only have access to our community as a guest.
Awaiting Parental Permission?

Gee, you looked a lot older in your pictures.
ROFL
________
hot penny stocks

dchester said:

ROFL

I'm not finding any amusement in this whole process at all. Seriously. I have not laughed once at this thread today.

Not funny.

Annihilus said:

ROFL

I'm not finding any amusement in this whole process at all. Seriously. I have not laughed once at this thread today.

Not funny.

:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Liar. :harumph:

ATENEARS said:
Pookie,

BROWNS 38
PATRIOTS 6

I'm glad to see you got your crap straightened out over there. I'm on.

ATENEARS said:
Hey, that reminds me ... how come you guys haven't given us our props on our fine display of bottle throwing yet? Usually that follows the burning river comments.

Hey speaking of Bottle throwing, Belichick was on the radio this Monday and he said he was expecting this to happen to him. He said it in jest, mind you. Something along the lines of "their aim stinks Fred (Smerlas) So don't stand next to me during the game." They whole interview can likely be found here Weei 850AM in the audio vault if its that important.

He also compared the fans to Radier fans in their tenacity and loyality. Not sure if being compared to the Radiers is a good thing or not, so take it for what its worth.

Back