This week's Savage Love

does anyone know if Annihilus is going to Martial-Arts Training Classes?

you know, to learn how to kill his landlord

can't be to meet the womens, pah-leeze :rolleyes:

Oh. my. God.

This guy Dan Savage has the best job in the world and I want to be him. Passing out uncensored advice to the confused, sex-whipped and lovelorn. Plus, he's a GUY which is unheard of in the advice column world. We aren't supposed to know jack about the topic.

I might have to bookmark this guy and read through the archives.

Thanks for the tip. I guess there is civilization in Minnesota.

:thumb:

We did that once before with an "Ask Pookie" thread. Someone suggested I do one about a year and a half ago. Hawg would be great at it if he has the time.

:)

Undertaker #59 said:
We did that once before with an "Ask Pookie" thread. Someone suggested I do one about a year and a half ago. Hawg would be great at it if he has the time.

Cuz I have, like, a lot of questions... Like how do I get my wife to like me. Never mind love. I'd settle for a kind word once in a while, But I digress.

Back to the important stuff, Like Savage Moses.

Undertaker #59 said:

You could have an "Ask Assclown" advice thread, where people ask the chat robot for advice.

"I like to wear a leather thong and butt-bang the mailman. What do you think?"

"I'm sorry, I don't understand what that means."

JD10367 said:
You could have an "Ask Assclown" advice thread, where people ask the chat robot for advice.

"I like to wear a leather thong and butt-bang the mailman. What do you think?"

"I'm sorry, I don't understand what that means."

Ony the truely desprate talk to the chatrobot... By the way, ever get him to sing you a song about his green dress?

B A Rabbit said:
Ony the truely desprate talk to the chatrobot... By the way, ever get him to sing you a song about his green dress?

It's not a real green dress is it?

Undertaker #59 said:

Hooo doggies.

I probably have the time, but do I really know anything about anything? OK, I know all there is to know about the eternal dance macabre of the sexes, but does that really count?

At least Dan Savage seems to be able to direct people when they have an issue with enlarged clits, gential warts or undecended testicles.

If I was so smart then I wouldn't have stated that I wanted to be the guy until I had figured out if he likes men or not (he does).

If Rabbitt still wants some advice on his marriage then I'll give it a shot as long as people understand it won't be serious. Dr. Phil, I'm not (thank Christ).

Hawg73 said:
Oh. my. God.

This guy Dan Savage has the best job in the world and I want to be him. Passing out uncensored advice to the confused, sex-whipped and lovelorn. Plus, he's a GUY which is unheard of in the advice column world. We aren't supposed to know jack about the topic.

I might have to bookmark this guy and read through the archives.

Thanks for the tip. I guess there is civilization in Minnesota.

:thumb:

Hawg! First time 'round with Savage Love? We here in the sexual Sodom and Gomorrah of San Francisco welcome you to the readership. Sometimes, that column will make you laugh your coffee into your sinuses... other times it will make even the most intrepid reader go "eewwwwww!" It's always entertaining.

I think you could do the PP's own version of his column. If nothing else it would HORRIFY milquetoast Colts fans from the fresh-scrubbed hell of Indiana. You have my vote.

We'll call it HawgTied.

Threadkiller said:
Hawg! First time 'round with Savage Love? We here in the sexual Sodom and Gomorrah of San Francisco welcome you to the readership. Sometimes, that column will make you laugh your coffee into your sinuses... other times it will make even the most intrepid reader go "eewwwwww!" It's always entertaining.

I think you could do the PP's own version of his column. If nothing else it would HORRIFY milquetoast Colts fans from the fresh-scrubbed hell of Indiana. You have my vote.

We'll call it HawgTied.

Good title.

I'd never heard of that column and didn't even know it was syndicated until you hipped me.

The idea of doing one intrigues me a bit because it could be a lot of fun, but I wish Alice would do it instead. SHE would be perfect.

Tell you what. If she wants to do it then that would be best, but I'll start it up when I get back from vacation a week from Monday if we can't come up with a better idea.

Alice?

Hawg73 said:
Good title.

I'd never heard of that column and didn't even know it was syndicated until you hipped me.

The idea of doing one intrigues me a bit because it could be a lot of fun, but I wish Alice would do it instead. SHE would be perfect.

Tell you what. If she wants to do it then that would be best, but I'll start it up when I get back from vacation a week from Monday if we can't come up with a better idea.

Alice?

Hmmm...

You know, on rare occasion, Dan Savage has guest "advice commentators." He lets them post their advice and then he posts his own (often contradictory) advice.

I would do it if it were a collaboration where we both opined. That could be very interesting. And we've always collaborated together well. Best of all, I'm sure we'd leave readership totally confused.

But we'd have to agree that I can't always be the one providing the angry, caustic energy, leaving you to serve as the voice of reason. You'd have to pop-off, too.

Threadkiller said:

I'm surprised you didn't mention Santorum, Threadkiller. You know what's great about Santorum? If you do a google search on the term, the Santorum website is listed before Rick Santorum's own website.

It's too bad, but the "alternative" papers in Boston have never published Dan Savage. I think perhaps they can't, because he's syndicated through the same publishing house that puts out the Village Voice (which also happens to publish the City Pages in Minneapolis).

Back