Those in doubt, please read this.......

o:) I believe in the almighty BB. Hell of a lot more convincing than Jim Jones. I have a vision of Adam V. resigning with us early next week. Throw another shot of Kool-Aid my way!!

I can understand why some people are panicking, watching all the guys walking out the door in Foxboro, but the Patriots' system has worked so far. They don't overpay if they don't have to. They go for value. They don't pay guys for past performance. They let guys walk a little early as opposed to signing them a little too late. I think Belichick and Pioli remember 2002 very well, and don't want it to happen again.

Don't let the parting hand-grenades being lobbed at Foxboro get you nervous. All this wounded-ego BS about "they never called me with an offer", etc.,. These guys know exactly what they are or are not worth to the Pats. If the Pats TRULY wanted to keep guys, they'd renegotiate before the final year of their deal is up; they wouldn't cut them unless they knew they could live without them.

AV is the only guy who may be irreplaceable, but if he truly wants $3M+ then more than likely he's not gonna be wearing a Flying Elvis.

After three SBs, we'd have to go 2-14 for a few seasons before I back away from the Kool-Aid table...

JD10367 said:
Don't let the parting hand-grenades being lobbed at Foxboro get you nervous. All this wounded-ego BS about "they never called me with an offer", etc.,.

A lot of that is probably the agents feeding them sound bites, too.

We're just mixing up a fresh batch, is all.

Little different flavor, maybe a different hue...

but, in the end, it will be Kool-aid.

and it WILL be good. :party:

In BB I trust.

"...with liberty and fraternity for all."

"Amen."

belushi.jpg

"Was it over when the Jets sheared Steve Grogan's artery?"

"Grogan?"

"Forget it, he's rolling."

"And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!"

"What the fuċk happened to the PatriotsPlanet I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you P&S, we might get in trouble.' Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Cowher, he's a dead man! Dungy, dead! Saban..."

Back