thread by tanked

No, he needs the Random Thoughts Thread, not the Circle.
Posted via Mobile Device

same word.....different meaning......

never mind.....you should not waste your time with me

it's like a previous job that I had.....the conference rooms had no chairs.......meetings were not only more productive, they got done in a small fraction of the time.....think about it

So we're supposed to stand while we're typing and the thread will be over with in minutes?

Ok, I'm open to change. I'll give it a try.

So we're supposed to stand while we're typing and the thread will be over with in minutes?

Ok, I'm open to change. I'll give it a try.

This.

:coffee:

Still baffled, though. Are we supposed to be insightful, smart and precise? Or do those words sound the same, but actually have vastly different meanings?

Signed,
Confused Pyxis, M.A. English and Languages

(True degree earned and currently employed under)
Posted via Mobile Device

But a previous post by you stated that you left the patsfan site because the posters there lacked depth, and implies (strongly) that depth is what you're seeking in this thread.

Methinks he wants to blow past the requisite post count in order to slather the site with videos, pics and links in order to demonstrate his profoundly random brain pan.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am starting a thread where I am going to post things that overlap with my philosophy and way of thinking......I have a video to post, but need to have the obligatory 25 posts before doing so

what I would like is for people to respond to the posts with a thought of 5 words or less....it may be a video, a picture........an article......

the only thing I can hope to promise is that things will generally be void of opinion, or trying to say anything.......

but I do hope they are thought provoking

the folks at patsfans mostly lacked the 'depth' to think about this stuff.....

so here goes......my first thought (and hopefully not my best) is a little clip of john malkovich in a role better than any Oscar nomination he ever got even though it is fairly short

http://vimeo.com/69274528

fire away

it won't be only videos....

I don't believe depth will be required

I was at the last place (patsfans) for 8 years......they didn't appreciate free thought there, either

I dig up a lot of unique stuff......be it stories, videos, pictures

it's what I do instead of wasting my time watching the mainstream current events.......they've gotten stale

same word.....different meaning......

never mind.....you should not waste your time with me

it's like a previous job that I had.....the conference rooms had no chairs.......meetings were not only more productive, they got done in a small fraction of the time.....think about it

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5hfYJsQAhl0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5hfYJsQAhl0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey Joolz. Thanks for running that all together because it makes so much more sense now.

:spock:

Onward through the fog. That's only four words. Hopefully, it counts for absolutely nothing, and still doesn't enable links, vids, pics, blogs, etc. :thumb:
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh...and as for your clip, Joolz.......

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Joolz. Thanks for running that all together because it makes so much more sense now. :spock: Onward through the fog. That's only four words. Hopefully, it counts for absolutely nothing, and still doesn't enable links, vids, pics, blogs, etc. :thumb: Posted via Mobile Device

Forward, into the past.

Those who know, know.

And of course:

It is what it is.

And THAT'S the way it is!

Or

Good Night and Good Luck!

Which black and white news program did you YOU watch?
Posted via Mobile Device

the only thing I can hope to promise is that things will generally be void of opinion, or trying to say anything.......

Okay, we really have to stop and examine this entire thing. What in the **** is THIS supposed to mean?

You wish to meld your philosophy of things into images and short phrases that have no opinion and mean nothing? And the other site failed to do this for you after eight years, right? We're pretty much the Graduate Program of any message board currently on the interzweb. How did you expect your "program" to work here? You can't even explain what the hell you are talking about.

Take your meds. Turn off the computer. Nite!
Posted via Mobile Device

e2dbff436d31f9e8816dd68960ee9b40.jpg

And THAT'S the way it is!

Or

Good Night and Good Luck!

Which black and white news program did you YOU watch?
Posted via Mobile Device

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y9ru4O5x9do" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Okay, we really have to stop and examine this entire thing. What in the **** is THIS supposed to mean?

You wish to meld your philosophy of things into images and short phrases that have no opinion and mean nothing? And the other site failed to do this for you after eight years, right? We're pretty much the Graduate Program of any message board currently on the interzweb. How did you expect your "program" to work here? You can't even explain what the hell you are talking about.

Take your meds. Turn off the computer. Nite!
Posted via Mobile Device

Clearly he's a disciple of Sartre. :coffee:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NzlG28B-R8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8V_hCqO6UQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back