Thursday Night Football Week 16

PatrietteAz

Trouble Needs a Home
Reaction score
Irsay saying BB would agree that Peyton is the best. I DOUBT that very much.

And is he ill? He looks very flushed in the face and his hands are PURPLE!?!

the game not out of the first quarter and there have now shown. Manning and talked about him at least 5 times so far.

10-9 at the alf? Man. I'm seriously ROFL ROFL ROFL if the Colts could be stupid enough and the Oilers bad enough to have this game come out on the Colts side.

Woot! Go Dan!

This game sucks Texans are giving them chances. There offense just plain sucks.

Adam's missed FG is now the difference in the game. ROFL

Although, I'm kinda rooting for the Colts...it would be epic if someone else got Luck after all this.

That should've been picked off...instead the Texans got a first down ROFL

If those calls would have gone against the Patriots in a situation like that my head would have exploded halfway through that drive

UN-frickin-believable

If those calls would have gone against the Patriots in a situation like that my head would have exploded halfway through that drive

UN-frickin-believable

I think one of the announcers summed it up pretty well...

Houston has never won here. Houston defense hurt by penalties, "many of which I would call highly questionable."

Cause I'm guessing you're not allowed to say "complete bullshit" on teev and all. :coffee:

Congrats and well done to <strike>Polian</strike> Orlovsky and Co. :D

Stupid Colts, I just wanted a loss this week to assure the #1 pick. They could have won next week and I couldn't give a crap. First they win and miss out on the chance at a perfect, unperfect season. Now this. Maybe I should just become a Bears fan so I can be used to losing all the time.

Why didn't the Colts just start Dan Orvlahisname from the beggining after Painter wasn't going to pan out instead of going to old man Collins.

Back