tOfficial Pats-Colts Party Like it's 2004 Thread

damn it, alright O up to you to put this game away.

the way they ran it last possession was promising, let's see if the Colts can stop that again, with a few 3rd and short pick-ups this one is inching towards the goal line

And you know the Colts defense will come in all lit up now. This is looking more and more like last year. I hate to bring it up, but it's integral that we chew up a lot of clock right now.

We can't expect another turnover if they get the ball back.

WIDE OPEN in the endzone:banghead:

that was waay too easy for em that drive

31 - 21 now!

Clock Management time

Either a long drive with any points, or a quick one with a TD. Let's put this away!!

The defense has had a good game, generally. Manning is Manning and he's not easy to stop, they've been successful at a lot of things and forced two turnovers.. more than I expected going in, honestly.

Weird that they are playing Kyle Arrington at DE... a CB at DE near the goal line? Strange.

It's up to the Patriots offense. If they can sustain a scoring drive here, the game is in hand.

I feel like we're going to have to put our faith in our defense before this game is over. The Colts defense are usually sick in these spots against us. Can't let them get this one though. Really can't - the game is way too important for us.

The defense has had a good game, generally. Manning is Manning and he's not easy to stop, they've been successful at a lot of things and forced two turnovers.. more than I expected going in, honestly.

Agree

Defense has done ok so far

he was not moving at all after that play, i noticed him, but thought maybe he was just resting

they need to score on this drive with the way the defense is playing or not playing i should say.

huge 3rd down coming up I don't even know why we aren't just running it down there throats and then a PA

Back