TOFU lovers

Well, I don't eat any of it, but chickens are small and brainless so they're probably the least offensive to eat.

Lambs aren't much less cruel than veal, IMO. Didn't you see "Silence Of The Lambs"? It #&^%ed Clarisse up big-time.

I don't know who Jack it, but he probably deserves it, so cook that bastard up.

SO........... the smaller one of Gods creatures is the less offensive eating it is?

Hamsters and Gerbils fair game or is the beady little eyes that sway your morality?

Jack:
jack-in-the-box.jpg

The last tofu I shot was a right handful. I only wounded it with the first shot and it ran off, and I had to track it for three days through the perilous tangles of boxes and stock clerks in the harsh wilds of the Hannford's refrigerated section.

When I finally caught up to it, I put it out of misery with a greasy arrow right between the eyes.

Luckily, field dressing tofu isn't too messy; but I have never figured out how to mount a trophy of it on the wall.

The last tofu I shot was a right handful. I only wounded it with the first shot and it ran off, and I had to track it for three days through the perilous tangles of boxes and stock clerks in the harsh wilds of the Hannford's refrigerated section.

When I finally caught up to it, I put it out of misery with a greasy arrow right between the eyes.

Luckily, field dressing tofu isn't too messy; but I have never figured out how to mount a trophy of it on the wall.

A pushpin will hold the wrapper up easily.:coffee:

SO........... the smaller one of Gods creatures is the less offensive eating it is?

Hamsters and Gerbils fair game or is the beady little eyes that sway your morality?

Don't be ridiculous. It's not a size issue, it's a cuteness issue. :harumph:

Back