Tom Brady is a panty waist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashoe

Reaction score
Tom & Tony -- Who Wears the Biggest Skirt? ROFL

http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/21/tom-and-tony-who-wears-the-biggest-skirt/

Brady Wusses Out With Gisie, Again

Tom has been whipped into a total man-puppy ROFL since Gisele strutted into his life.

Check out Tom slumming it at an L.A. Whole Foods. All it took for him to be domesticated was a supermodel -- too bad it wasn't inspired by the mother of his child!

http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/01/tom-brady-soccer-mom/

Tom Brady: Balls in a Box?

Gisele Bundchen's footballer wife Tom Brady ROFL was once again being the good little errand boy that he is and picked up some packages for his lady boss in the Palisades on Monday.

Hopefully, Tommy boy made it home in time to prepare Gisele's lunch and run her a bath.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/15/tom-brady-balls-in-a-box/

:whip:

Yes, Tom Bradys balls are in a box, Giseles box...

Tom & Tony -- Who Wears the Biggest Skirt? ROFL

http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/21/tom-and-tony-who-wears-the-biggest-skirt/

Brady Wusses Out With Gisie, Again

Tom has been whipped into a total man-puppy ROFL since Gisele strutted into his life.

Check out Tom slumming it at an L.A. Whole Foods. All it took for him to be domesticated was a supermodel -- too bad it wasn't inspired by the mother of his child!

http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/01/tom-brady-soccer-mom/

Tom Brady: Balls in a Box?

Gisele Bundchen's footballer wife Tom Brady ROFL was once again being the good little errand boy that he is and picked up some packages for his lady boss in the Palisades on Monday.

Hopefully, Tommy boy made it home in time to prepare Gisele's lunch and run her a bath.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/15/tom-brady-balls-in-a-box/

:whip:
Let's see.... there's a picture of a guy going grocery shopping with his supermodel girlfriend, and a picture of a guy carrying some boxes.

Gotta tell ya I wish I was that whipped...

What's more sad, Brady doing errands or someone following him around watching him:shrug:

My God! Brady went grocery shopping, does this mean he actually :gasp: eats?

My God! Brady picked up some packages! does this mean he actually :gasp: buys stuff?

OH THE HUMANITY!

My God! Brady went grocery shopping, does this mean he actually :gasp: eats?

My God! Brady picked up some packages! does this mean he actually :gasp: buys stuff?

OH THE HUMANITY!

Man, it's worst than that. Going back, even before Gisele came around. Tom actually played little league with the offspring of the unwashed masses. He also had to the DMV! to take his driving exam. This is an unsubstantiated rumor, but Tom actually has to use the bathroom on occassion. Sometimes, it is a bathroom that other people have used previously. Gisele arranged for all of this, too. dashow is right: a kinky 6-foot glamazon multi-millionaire Brazilian is simply not worth reducing yourself, Tom. Find yourself a rotund Indiana bovine. It has brought dashoe pleasure.

Man, it's worst than that. Going back, even before Gisele came around. Tom actually played little league with the offspring of the unwashed masses. He also had to the DMV! to take his driving exam. This is an unsubstantiated rumor, but Tom actually has to use the bathroom on occassion. Sometimes, it is a bathroom that other people have used previously. Gisele arranged for all of this, too. dashow is right: a kinky 6-foot glamazon multi-millionaire Brazilian is simply not worth reducing yourself, Tom. Find yourself a rotund Indiana bovine. It has brought dashoe pleasure.

Tom Brady actually sucked like a 3rd stringer Cleo Lemon did against the NY Giants in a mutual field...and this is against the same defense...only Cleo played in the worst field in History & Brady played in a dome in perfect conditions...

81.1 QB rating - 17-30-149 yds - 56.7 Compl % - 5.0 ypa - 0 Int- 1 Td - Cleo Lemon
82.5 QB rating - 29-48-266 yds - 60.4 Compl % - 5.5 ypa - 0 Int- 1 Td - Tom Brady

Tom Brady actually sucked like a 3rd stringer Cleo Lemon did against the NY Giants in a mutual field...and this is against the same defense...only Cleo played in the worst field in History & Brady played in a dome in perfect conditions...

81.1 QB rating - 17-30-149 yds - 56.7 Compl % - 5.0 ypa - 0 Int- 1 Td - Cleo Lemon
82.5 QB rating - 29-48-266 yds - 60.4 Compl % - 5.5 ypa - 0 Int- 1 Td - Tom Brady

You're right. I'm think Brady has had a handful of 4-INT games, too. This pretty much settles for me. Now that the Dolphins have Beck, holding onto Lemon seems like stashing Young behind Montana. If it were up to me, I'd trade the 7th pick for Lemon. The Dolphins could then draft a long-snapper. They're really only a solid, young long-snapper away from the play-offs, IMO.

Is Dungy's kid still dead or has Saint Tony commanded that he rise from the dead? Just checking.

Maybe Saint Tony should have paid attention to his family instead of trying preach.

Do we want to compare the rest of the games brady had to lemon's or no? I mean manning had 6 ints against the chargers so that means any Qb that ever played the chargers who didnt have 6 ints is better than manning. Yes you are that stupid.

I was going to laugh at TomWaits' post, but then CleatMarks followed it up with a bunch of feces. :shake:

This is a thread about parenting as dashoe has determined so I'm curious about Dungy's parenting successes/failures as dashoe is about Brady. I see nothing wrong that that.

This is a thread about parenting as dashoe has determined so I'm curious about Dungy's parenting successes/failures as dashoe is about Brady. I see nothing wrong that that.

No see you are allowed to bash brady into the ground about parenting skills, if you question God, country, flag, dungy then you are classless. See how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back