Tom Brady or Peyton Manning

Who is better?

• Total voters
personally i dont think it is even a legit debate anymore, there are at least 6 QB's in the NFL now who are better than Brady.

personally i dont think it is even a legit debate anymore, there are at least 6 QB's in the NFL now who are better than Brady.

Well, I can think of 3 or 4, if the question is "Who was better in 2009".

I would take Sanchez over Brady ... hes not limited to standing in the pocket & throwing to Welker 25 time a game 4 yds downfield wide open...

Sanchez is mobile, has a great arm both downfield & short...he can throw outside the pocket and on the run etc...etc..and still play Brady's game standing in the shotgun dumping 4 yarders to wied open slot recievers

I would take Sanchez over Brady ... hes not limited to standing in the pocket & throwing to Welker 25 time a game 4 yds downfield wide open...

Sanchez is mobile, has a great arm both downfield & short...he can throw outside the pocket and on the run etc...etc..and still play Brady's game standing in the shotgun dumping 4 yarders to wied open slot recievers

and this is why people think you are stupid. You keep giving them reasons.:insane: On a better note. It is exciting to see manning do something after 12 years in the league that brady has done in his first 3 years in the league.:coffee:

and this is why people think you are stupid. You keep giving them reasons.:insane: On a better note. It is exciting to see manning do something after 12 years in the league that brady has done in his first 3 years in the league.:coffee:

* :archive:

Do I have to bump that Cutler thread again to show how much your opinion means?

Do I have to bump that Cutler thread again to show how much your opinion means?

Cutler is still young. He has more natural talent than Peyton Manning and Tom Brady combined. If he ever matures he will be scary good.

Cutler is still young. He has more natural talent than Peyton Manning and Tom Brady combined. If he ever matures he will be scary good.

Jeff George had talent. Maybe some day you will realize that talent does not make you a great QB. Enough with the young crap, brady had 2 superbowls by now at his age. When you are great, you do not need excuses made for you.

Back