Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's flatout bat shit.
Robbins got him on the road to therapy. From what I have read he sees someone professional regularly and also does meditation and other practices to help keep his mindset balanced. Whatever he has done it has worked amazingly the last 7 months. I am certainly happy for him and never begrudge or make fun of anyone for exploring practices that help them get peace of mind.

Robbins got him on the road to therapy. From what I have read he sees someone professional regularly and also does meditation and other practices to help keep his mindset balanced. Whatever he has done it has worked amazingly the last 7 months. I am certainly happy for him and never begrudge or make fun of anyone for exploring practices that help them get peace of mind.
Hopeless...and not Brown...

Why the personal insult? You have a very sad outlook on life.
First, nothing I wrote was a personal insult to you. To Tony Robbins? Sure. To Antonio Brown? Absolutely. By "hopeless" I was suggesting that you seemingly will never view anything about Tom Brady with anything approaching objectivity. I don't consider that a personal insult toward you. Second, you made a very negative comment about my "outlook on life" that might be construed as a personal insult. I don't necessarily see it that way, but others might. I certainly don't view disagreements centering around pro football as earth shattering. Now, the type of havoc that Antonio Brown has wreaked upon his children, other family members and innocent bystanders are certainly more serious. Finally, you might want to check out Mike Florio's latest headline on Pro Football Talk. Apparently, everyone in positions of authority aren't as sure as you are that Antonio Brown has been rehabilitated.

Why the personal insult? You are now on ignore.
Interesting how you edited your post to me as follows: "Why the personal insult? You have a very sad outlook on life." was edited by you to: "Why the personal insult? You are now on ignore." Hmmmm...😉

How much does AB really have left in the tank?

As a fourth option he’s incredible.

How much does AB really have left in the tank?

As a fourth option he’s incredible.
AB looked really good last year but he is not worth a big multi-year deal at his age. The market is also depressed from Covid so he is probably better off signing a one year deal and then hit the market again next year.

The Bucs played him in the slot a ton. He was really their possession guy which was incredible like you said to have him as the 4th option. When he was on the field, Scotty Miller would come off which was head scratching as he was their main deep ball threat besides Evans. I am not sure why that was the case but they are so deep and diverse at the position. They also have Tyler who was a rookie last year but looked really good in the limited snaps he got. He made a huge third down acrobatic catch vs the Saints in the playoffs and he was also the one that drew the holding call vs Green Bay that sealed the game.

I think they end up signing AB because in the end they are the best fit each other and Tom gives him the best chance at another solid season so he can hit the market hot next year.

Bucs signed Antonio Brown. Pretty awesome deal. Only $3.1 mil guaranteed. I have never seen anything like this where a SB champ has literally brought everyone back. I think this is good for Brown too. His best bet was always to stay with Brady and put up numbers this season and then hit the market again next year.

Great discussion on what Brady is doing in Tampa and getting guys to sign and buy in to the winning. Loved how they say Rodgers and Wilson are jealous of him. He is wrecking the NFC like he did when he was in the AFC. Chiefs fans are saying they never ever want to play him again in the post-season. LOL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iECsV2qZvUY

Last edited:
Tom is just so wonderful and amazing, I really don't know where to start!
I certainly agree - he is incredible in his outlook on life and how to help stock a team with talent. And that on field play of his, not too shabby either. :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back