Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll tell y’all. If anyone here like to make beef jerky, use some mango habanero sauce from Bdubs on it next time. Comes out absolutely incredible. Normally I have to cut it down a bit with something else though cause it’s so hot.
Like 50/50 sweet baby rays and mango habanero. Mmmmmmph so good.

I’ll tell y’all. If anyone here like to make beef jerky, use some mango habanero sauce from Bdubs on it next time. Comes out absolutely incredible. Normally I have to cut it down a bit with something else though cause it’s so hot.
Like 50/50 sweet baby rays and mango habanero. Mmmmmmph so good.
Now I'm hungry...thanks!

. It is served to you straight from oven & sauced. You have 6 minutes to eat 12 wings. Your tasting the pure heat from the oven . Instead of letting the sauce speak for itself.
Ah I like them straight from the oven, imho that's when they're at their best. So for me it was perfect, I get the Blazin sauce normally though so it wasn't much of a challenge for me, finished with a few minutes to spare.

Not if she only roots for Brady. They're different types of fans. Their is nothing wrong with being a player & team fan.
Yes. Spot on. I am currently a bandwagon Bucs fan and will be that until Brady leaves their team.

It is amazing the turn around from Brown over the past year. It is clear that whatever support Brady provided to him really had a positive effect. I think this settlement should help him get signed soon. Not sure if he will get the big deal he is looking for but not having this lawsuit over his head is huge.
Other than a lack of news about his dangerous behavior, what evidence do you have that he's "turned around?" Be patient. I believe in rehabilitation, but I also believe I know a leopard when I see one. The type of help Brown needs is beyond the scope of the type St. Tompa can provide. I hope Tompa and Yoko aren't having Antonio babysit the kids...

Other than a lack of news about his dangerous behavior, what evidence do you have that he's "turned around?" Be patient. I believe in rehabilitation, but I also believe I know a leopard when I see one. The type of help Brown needs is beyond the scope of the type St. Tompa can provide. I hope Tompa and Yoko aren't having Antonio babysit the kids...
The evidence is from the past 7 months when he signed with Tampa, did not make a peep the whole season, showed up and played hard. His teammates said he was one of the hardest working players on the field and helped teach the younger guys. Every presser the guy had all he did was thank Brady and said how grateful and thankful he was even after he won the Super Bowl. A complete 180 from the guy we knew in Pitt. And now he has settled his lawsuit with both he and the woman issuing a joint statement that says:

“Antonio and Britney have been friends for over a decade. Several years ago they almost became business partners,” the statement said. “Recently, they were involved in aggressive litigation. Having reflected on their relationship, both feel the time has come to move on. Antonio is grateful for Britney’s excellent training assistance. They are pleased that Antonio is doing so well with the Bucs and has a ring. Their dispute is resolved and they wish each other great continued success.”

That is a pretty amazing statement given how ugly things were between them when she first filed the suit.

The evidence is from the past 7 months when he signed with Tampa, did not make a peep the whole season, showed up and played hard. His teammates said he was one of the hardest working players on the field and helped teach the younger guys. Every presser the guy had all he did was thank Brady and said how grateful and thankful he was even after he won the Super Bowl. A complete 180 from the guy we knew in Pitt. And now he has settled his lawsuit with both he and the woman issuing a joint statement that says:

“Antonio and Britney have been friends for over a decade. Several years ago they almost became business partners,” the statement said. “Recently, they were involved in aggressive litigation. Having reflected on their relationship, both feel the time has come to move on. Antonio is grateful for Britney’s excellent training assistance. They are pleased that Antonio is doing so well with the Bucs and has a ring. Their dispute is resolved and they wish each other great continued success.”

That is a pretty amazing statement given how ugly things were between them when she first filed the suit.

And not a syllable about an ounce of professional help. It is, however, amazing how a certain green paper substance can do wonders to repair a fractious and adversarial relationship.

And not a syllable about an ounce of professional help. It is, however, amazing how a certain green paper substance can do wonders to repair a fractious and adversarial relationship.
Brady is the one that got him hooked up with professional help. That is what I was referring to.

Tony Robbins is Antonio Brown's therapy provider??? You can't be serious. Tony Robbins is a freaking crackpot! He's not a therapist. "...see the light..."? Tony Robbins??? Forget I asked . Bye....

Lol, don’t expect her to act rationally when it comes to St. Thomas of San Mateo.

Tony Robbins is a nut job, and any rationale person knows that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back