"Tommy The Great"

speaking of dick...how are the Patriots looking these days ... seems the Marony run Game is averaging 2.2 YPC ... Brady is completely undedicated the whole team & doesn't give a fvck and The defense looks twice as pathetic & slow as last year ... and I didn't think they could get worst tackling...they were 29th in average YPC against them ...this year the way they look...I think they will have zero problem being top dog in that backwards battle...

can you do another thread about how bad they look? last years 'pre-season look' is the best thread ever on the Planet:thumb:

Thats got to be sweet...between that & cheating 7 years stealing & having access to every opponants formations has got to be great !!! and they never even got penalized for it !!!
They most certainly were penalized.

Yea $500,000 is a real tough penalty for a guy making $4,000,000 million a year & 2 days later gets a 5 year extention woth $50+ Million...Please !!!! will you dipshits stop making believe this all good...and nobody cares or is pissed off about this bullshit...

So, while Belichick's salary for 2007 had been reported to be in the $4.2 million range, it certainly is conceivable that he could have commanded anywhere between $6 million and $8 million annually with the extension.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3023193

can you do another thread about how bad they look? last years 'pre-season look' is the best thread ever on the Planet:thumb:

you all laugh but still can't deny other than the 16-0 record ... I was right on it concerning the Run Game 7 The old Lame ass defense......

I just didn't take into consideration the "Moon Bomb' as Tom Curren puts it...I actually like the "Hail Moss Pass" myself...

Thats got to be sweet...between that & cheating 7 years stealing & having access to every opponants formations has got to be great !!! and they never even got penalized for it !!!

Yea $500,000 is a real tough penalty for a guy making $4,000,000 million a year & 2 days later gets a 5 year extention woth $50+ Million...Please !!!! will you dipshits stop making believe this all good...and nobody cares or is pissed off about this bullshit...

So, while Belichick's salary for 2007 had been reported to be in the $4.2 million range, it certainly is conceivable that he could have commanded anywhere between $6 million and $8 million annually with the extension.

Bill was fined the maximum amount allowed.

Again, punishment isn't determined by the salary of the individual being punished, but by the magnitude of the crime. Let me spell it out for you in terms you might comprehend this time:

D22 gets a parking ticket for putting his bicycle in a handicapped car spot, has to pay $50

Wealthy person gets parking ticket for parking his car in the handicapped spot, also has to pay $50 (not $500000 just because he's rich)

Let me know if you still don't understand, I'll use sesame street characters like cookie monster in my next example to dumb it down for you even more.

you all laugh but still can't deny other than the 16-0 record ... I was right on it concerning the Run Game 7 The old Lame ass defense......

I just didn't take into consideration the "Moon Bomb' as Tom Curren puts it...I actually like the "Hail Moss Pass" myself...

You weren't right, Maroney played well down the stretch and our lame ass old defense was ranked 4th in the NFL.

And what do mean other than 16-0 what else is there.

ROFL

Let me know if you still don't understand, I'll use sesame street characters like cookie monster in my next example to dumb it down for you even more.

Let me spell it out for you...Lets just play "Which penalty fits what Crime"

Can you choose the right penalty to fit the right crime ?

A - Patriots Head coach Bill Bellichick* was caught red handed and admits to the worst onfield cheating violation in NFL history stealing & filming every opponants play calls & formations and situational position for 7 years.

B- Dallas Cowboys QB coach gets caught doing GhG specifically for the use of to improve his quality of life trying to adjust to dealing with type 2 Diebetes...

Penalty #1 - $500,000 and no suspention at all.

Penalty #2 - $100,000 and 5 games suspention

This statement is great...everyone loves the good old Patriots & respects them for their disrespectful, arrogeant cocky behavior..."JOKE"..
http://www.fanhouse.com/2007/09/14/in-wake-of-patriotgate-wade-wilson-has-a-few-questions-for-roge/

Let me spell it out for you...Lets just play "Which penalty fits what Crime"

Can you choose the right penalty to fit the right crime ?

A - Patriots Head coach Bill Bellichick* was caught red handed and admits to the worst onfield cheating violation in NFL history stealing & filming every opponants play calls & formations and situational position for 7 years.

B- Dallas Cowboys QB coach gets caught doing GhG specifically for the use of to improve his quality of life trying to adjust to dealing with type 2 Diebetes...

Penalty #1 - $500,000 and no suspention at all.

Penalty #2 - $100,000 and 5 games suspention

This statement is great...everyone loves the good old Patriots & respects them for their disrespectful, arrogeant cocky behavior..."JOKE"..
http://www.fanhouse.com/2007/09/14/in-wake-of-patriotgate-wade-wilson-has-a-few-questions-for-roge/

:zzz:

You weren't right, Maroney played well down the stretch and our lame ass old defense was ranked 4th in the NFL.

your such laughable joke...you only see & hear what you want to hear,..Marony played well down the stretch...& the defense was 4th...HMMM!!! Lets see...

Marony's 2nd & 3rd career 100+ yard games week 14 & 15 were against the pathetic 29th & 32nd worst run defenses...the Jets & Dolphins ... then he ran 36 yds in the SuperBowl

You go girl!!!...sure everyone's afraid of him...

The great 4th ranked defense was 32nd in Red Zone Defense & 29th in tackling RB's in average Yards Per Carry....until week 16 after they played the pathetic 5 - 27 Jets & Dolphins the Old Lame ass slow pokes improved to 27th worst in Rewd Zone defense

Please Tell me were I was wrong about the defense & Marony they were both pathetic...?

I knew that looked funny...HGH....Not GHG !!!

The Patriots committed no crime.

They broke a rule.

Sigh.

I'll prove D22 wrong..

If BB uses illegal steroids for his illness, he would have got the penalty #1 100k fine and five game suspension.

If Cowboys coach puts a camera in a location that it doesn't belong in, he'd get the 500k penalty #2... with no suspension but loss of first round draft pick. This all assuming that the Cowboys have a dynasty at the time, and the NFL is trying to help the parity thing out a bit as well as making an example of the high profile team and to show how the new commish is a tough guy. Otherwise it probably wouldn't have been as harsh.

This is all fact. Prove me wrong.

Back