"Tommy The Great"

Heres another picture of Tom playing with his other illegitimate kid...the one he doesn't like to talk about !!! And I heard he was searching for some real estate in the South Bronx & Harlem ...and he was seen with Little Kim !!!

Heres another picture of Tom playing with his other illegitimate kid...the one he doesn't like to talk about !!! And I heard he was searching for some real estate in the South Bronx & Harlem ...and he was seen with Little Kim !!!

heres the picture

Hey Lee, we know you have a problem with non-whites...but relax and lay off the racism bit will ya?

It's below the belt and uncalled for even for a scumbag like you.

what track record !!! he hasn't done a frigin this whole offseason...he practices when he wants to, he doesn't even show up for games and hes off doing personal business every week when he should be with his team preparing for the season in 1 week...

I have never in my life have seen this, not even with Marino's & Montanna's...even if these guys were being protected to avoid injury they were still there helping the backups and coaches & offense....especially at home games and #3 game the most important...

Watching "Around the Horn" on ESPN 10 minutes ago...on Brady...here are the comments..not a peep about his absense, or not even showing up to the game, not a single negitive word about a QB that has come & gone at his liesure ...it's fvcking Pathetic !!!

- If anyone can just walk on the field & throw 4 TD passes its Brady
- The Patriots still have the same offense as last year only minus Stallworth
- I am a little concerned about his foot !!!
- Brady has been in this system for 7 years, he knows the plays

Were the fvck are the comments on his complete "I could give as fvck" about the NE Patriots attitude ...

Were the fvck are the comments on he shows absolutely "ZERO" dedication to the patriots

Were the fvck are the comments on A Multi - Million Dollar Starting QB should be at every single practice and game for the month of august preseason to get this team ready...with or without an injury id ios the most important player ...and you would think being injured his role is even more important to mentor the back ups...instead he says "Fvck Them"

Drum dumb - it's time to switch the medication, clearly what you're taking isn't working.

Hey Lee, we know you have a problem with non-whites...but relax and lay off the racism bit will ya?

It's below the belt and uncalled for even for a scumbag like you.

I have non-whites & asians in my family ...don't call me a fvcking racist...you don't know me well enough to accuse me of that...

I have non-whites & asians in my family ...don't call me a fvcking racist...you don't know me well enough to accuse me of that...

All I can go by is what you post and based on that I don't think you're someone I'd like to know at all. You posted it, it's up for interpretation.

PS.
Lots of other racists have people not of their race in their family.
:toast:

you are a racist Lee..you've refered to Moss as a punk-ass ghetto boy, and Kraft as a Jew pig bastard in many of your posts..in one you stated "you know what I really mean",referring to these comments..the post is in the archives for anyone who wants to take the time to find it..you a an angry piece of shit of your own making....You know somthing Lee, your the one who talks like a punk ass ghetto boy..guess "white trash" has to have someone to look down on..

White Trash 22 should be your real tag, because you've earned it..that is not something to be proud of, but that is your legacey..as I stated before you are a sad case..and to think you are a parent as well..doesn't bode well for the offspring..hopefully they got away from you in time..

you are a racist Lee..you've refered to Moss as a punk-ass ghetto boy, and Kraft as a Jew pig bastard in many of your posts..in one you stated "you know what I really mean",referring to these comments..the post is in the archives for anyone who wants to take the time to find it..you a an angry piece of shit of your own making....You know somthing Lee, your the one who talks like a punk ass ghetto boy..guess "white trash" has to have someone to look down on..

Thats "Not" Racist...its what he is ....Its exactly what Randy Moss is in every sense of the term...thats exactly how Randy Moss wants the public to see him as...his police record proves he is every bit of being nothing short of a "Punk Ass Gheto Boy" and thats a compliment...

Kraft is nothing but a Greedy Pig Bastard...and I think the worst I ever called him was a "Greedy Jewish Pig Bastard" ...I nevert used that slang term "Jew"...so don't try & make your case & mislead everyone with your bullshit lies...

Ill break it down for you...Kraft is Jewish & Im sure he will admitt it proudly....If I were Jewish , i would be proud of the culture and dedication and unbelievable ability to overcome as no other culture succeeds as they do after such holicost & pain...Jewish people are the most impressive people in the world as far as im concerned

Then there are some people like Bob Kraft !!!

Yeah and am I glad he is the owner of the team I root for..who's the bozo that runs things for the dolphins.. whats his name , you know the trash guy..

Yeah and am I glad he is the owner of the team I root for..who's the bozo that runs things for the dolphins.. whats his name , you know the trash guy..

He's still has his respect & pride...somthing Bob Kraft can't afford...

ROFL

That's all he's got. Huizenga is a terrible owner. You know it.

I think hes too nice to be an owner in the NFL ... He has done everything to keep the Dolphins competitive....hes not cheap with money & no one complains about him...He still is the owner of the most winningest team in NFL history...

what makes you or anyone say he's a bad owner ?

I think hes too nice to be an owner in the NFL ... He has done everything to keep the Dolphins competitive....hes not cheap with money & no one complains about him...He still is the owner of the most winningest team in NFL history...

what makes you or anyone say he's a bad owner ?

1 - 15ROFL

Explain how he's a 'good' owner?

Only on planet drum dumb can Bob Kraft be a bad owner and Huyinga be a good oneROFL

Jesus Christ, is there any way possible that we confine Lee to a thread of his own and just keep him there? Sure he makes me laugh until I cough up a lung but it gets annoying after a while

Most winningest is teh awesome

They are NOT the most winningest in NFL history and certainly wont be among NFL franchises after this year
The Bears will finish with a better record than the hapless Phish and will fall from their perch.
They could fall to 3rd if the Cowboys have another real good season.

Marino sucked in the playoffs

what makes you or anyone say he's a bad owner ?[/quote]
Look at Miami' record last season and their success in every year since Marino's retirement, they have done NOTHING! They are horrible and will continue to be horrible. Any argument that your owner is better than Bob Kraft is completely insane, when you guys win 3 SB in 4 years and win the division for 5 years in a row and 6 out of 8 let me know.

Back