Trowbridge Tavern of Awesomeness and Jaguars

Drink and eat while you can. I'm sure an investigation into "Ass Whoopin' Gate" is eminent. :spank:

Drink and eat while you can. I'm sure an investigation into "Ass Whoopin' Gate" is eminent. :spank:

I'm looking at the Jags' chances of winning the division, in case the Patriots take care of the Texans tonight.

The Jags have one more game against the Texans, as do the Colts and Titans. Even if Jacksonville goes 8-8, their division record would be only 3-3, which compares unfavorably to both the division records of the Colts and Texans.

One way for the Jags to win the division title would be to win out (including a victory over the Texans), have the Pats and Titans both beat the Texans, and have the Texans and Titans both beat the Colts.

If the Colts win one more AFCS game, though, then they will be guaranteed to win the "division record" tiebreaker over the Jags.

Any one do a wellness check on Jaric?

If the Patriots beat the Texans tonight, his team still has its fate in its own hands, because both the Colts and Texans would both be 6-7, and they face each other next week.

In that division, it seems impossible to lose enough games to ever be completely out of it.

I don't know if it matters but I'm gonna pull for the Jags to win the division.

Why not?

I'm in. Hate the Colts. Don't care for the Titans. Why not get on the Blake Bortles train early.

Somebody get me a Jags hat!

jaguar_hat-r47c1c250ec7f4a80831afbcb31ddf9a6_v9wfy_8byvr_324.jpg

what team has a QB with one less TD pass than Tom Brady and two 1000 yard receivers and one of those leading the NFL in TD catches but only has 5 Fing wins?

GOD WE NEED A DEFENSE!!!!!

what team has a QB with one less TD pass than Tom Brady and two 1000 yard receivers and one of those leading the NFL in TD catches but only has 5 Fing wins?

GOD WE NEED A DEFENSE!!!!!

It's hilarious we have a better record than you do.

Back