Ty Law

I remember him........ he made me sad :( but a hell of a player lol!

Richly deserved. Makes me very happy.

Amazingly good news. Very happy. So deserving. Need to find some YouTube to post.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iJQ6jw309W8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and so it begins...the coming litany of great Patriots Super Bowl-winning Hall of Famers..... Ty Law is a good start

Peyton should be one of the speakers at the induction.

ty-law-011804.jpg

and so it begins...the coming litany of great Patriots Super Bowl-winning Hall of Famers..... Ty Law is a good start

This opens the door a bit. Seymour will eventually get in. Who else is worthy from the first 3? I would think Rodney, but he hasn't been anywhere close up to now. Willie Mac has not been close.

This opens the door a bit. Seymour will eventually get in. Who else is worthy from the first 3? I would think Rodney, but he hasn't been anywhere close up to now. Willie Mac has not been close.
Adam V?
He's been gone a long time, but dude was instrumental in the beginning of the dynasty.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Adam V?
He's been gone a long time, but dude was instrumental in the beginning of the dynasty.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I think he's a lock Ben, and maybe even a first ballot man. He's been a genuine legend in this league pretty much from the dawn of time.

Cheers

Both should be.

You just can’t have the most dominant run in league history represented by about 4 guys.

Back