Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Indy

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • New England

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
He was examined twice (two weeks apart in late April) in NY. The Jets passed and are out of the running.

Supkem said:
I'd like to see that, Becouse Buckley seems to think he's going to end up on the Dolphins this year.

From the
Sun-Sentinel

Poole headed for PUP list; Buckley, Law doubtful

By Alex Marvez
Staff Writer
Posted May 11 2005

The Dolphins aren't believed to have actively pursued signing a veteran cornerback in the aftermath of Poole's injury. Ex-Dolphins cornerback Terrell Buckley told a South Florida radio station Monday that he had called the franchise to offer his services.

Ex-New England starter Ty Law also is a free agent, but he is coming off a leg injury and his asking price may be too high.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I think I had read it yesterday on KFFL and the way they worded it, it sounded like Saban had said it

Isn't Ty's offseason house in Florida? Also, isn't it true there is no state income tax in Florida? These could be factors. Small ones , it's still all about the money, but factors.

mgoblue101415 said:

Poole headed for PUP list; Buckley, Law doubtful

Ex-New England starter Ty Law also is a free agent, but he is coming off a leg injury and his asking price may be too high.

I don't doubt that Law's asking price will be to steep for the Dolphins. In fact, I think he will end up in Detriot.

But with Poole out for an undeterminined amount of time and Surtain in KC, Miami has to do something or teams are going to pick them apart through the air this year.

Buckley, is not the answer. He's a start, but not a solution.

I think the Colts should sign him as a reciever..hell he's caught more of Peyton Manning's passes than Marvin Harrison!:D

I voted Dallas....And I have Zero reason. None..I dont even know why I let myself post this message....Im going to join with the third person thing. MAybe br will not join the third person thing. need to have a meeting on this pronto.
During BRs meeting it was determined that he really doesnt understand how to be the thrid person or even the second person....He really thinks the meeting should be reschueduled but doesnt have his calendar. So, BR thinks it is Dallas.

MrWhite said:
call me crazy, but I think the Pats will resign him. He'll probably find out that the other teams won't pay for what he thinks he's worth. I'd love to see him back in the red-white-blue uniform....

As of 2003 he can't see himself playing in a Patriots uniform.

Tiger_69 said:
He'll shuffle off to the Buffalo retirement home.

Tiger! Welcome back sir! How you been? Long time no see. Hope things are well with the family.

pookie said:
Tiger! Welcome back sir! How you been? Long time no see. Hope things are well with the family.
Thanks Pook. I've been good and the family is doing well but I lost my brother 6 months ago and didn't think much about anything else for a while. He never saw the Red Sox - Patriots doubleheader championship but somehow I feel he knows.

Some of you may be happy to know that I'll be spewing my mindless drivel here more often.

Tiger_69 said:
Thanks Pook. I've been good and the family is doing well but I lost my brother 6 months ago and didn't think much about anything else for a while. He never saw the Red Sox - Patriots doubleheader championship but somehow I feel he knows.

Some of you may be happy to know that I'll be spewing my mindless drivel here more often.

Well it's great to have you back and I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I'm SURE your brother knows about the Sox winning the series..... God had $5 on the Sox and surely is still reveling with all other Sox fans up there.

WEEI reports that Law met with the Dolphins last Wed. No contract was made.

Also reported that Law cannot move laterally due to surgery.

Tiger_69 said:

My condolences on your loss Tiger.

I've perused some of your past posts and enjoyed them thoroughly ......

Welcome back :thumb:

My heart says Indy but my head is saying the Jets....................:banghead:

Lions: Law still on the radar

by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Wednesday, May 18, 2005

News
The Lions are still interested in signing free agent cornerback Ty Law. However, head coach Steve Mariucci said Tuesday that a deal is not imminent. "He's doing his due diligence to find out who would be interested," Mariucci told the Detroit News. "We're doing ours to see what kind of health he's in. He's been a very good player on a very good team. You have to take into consideration our current depth and his health, and our salary structure. Whether it's going to fit or not, that remains to be seen." Law is still recovering from surgery to repair his broken left foot.

Views
The Dolphins and Jets have also expressed interest in the former Patriot, but the Lions might have the inside track on Law. The 31 year-old defensive back attended the University of Michigan and has many connections in the area. We will continue to keep you posted on the latest Law news as he continues to negotiate with teams.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, will Ty just sign with Detroit so I say I was right already. Sheesh. :p

Ty Law will sign with the team that offers the most cash, all other considerations be damned.

Miami - lives there in offseason
Jets-Loves Herm
Colts-Loves Dungy
Detroit-former Worlverine

All that makes for interesting conversation, but if the niners, saints, cardinals or the Amsterdam Admirals offer mo money that's where Ty will land

Benign Despot said:
Ty Law will sign with the team that offers the most cash, all other considerations be damned.

Miami - lives there in offseason
Jets-Loves Herm
Colts-Loves Dungy
Detroit-former Worlverine

All that makes for interesting conversation, but if the niners, saints, cardinals or the Amsterdam Admirals offer mo money that's where Ty will land

Law left Michigan on a sour note ...so I don't see that coming into play for Detroit.

Though I do agree Law will go to the highest bidder.

Money is #1 but I don't see Law going to a bad team either. He wants to win. AZ, SF, there's no way in hell Law would end up there. Respect is about winning, as well as the cash. That's why I just don't see him going to Miami right now. :shrug:

mgoblue101415 said:
Money is #1 but I don't see Law going to a bad team either. He wants to win. AZ, SF, there's no way in hell Law would end up there. Respect is about winning, as well as the cash. That's why I just don't see him going to Miami right now. :shrug:

Repect is about money money money and money.

Back