Unofficial Go Bruins thread

foley11

I am anti progress
Reaction score
This thread is just here to unofficially(being in the Circus and not teh sports) say Go Bruins. It is fantastic to have a hockey team that looks like they are playing for real.

I am an admitted playoff only hockey fan, the regular season is too long and tedious to keep my interest. This thread doesn't discriminate. You don't need to be a Canadian loving, blood and guts puckhead to comment in here.

Here's to wiping out the Flyers without last years drama. Here's to hoping TT stays standing on his head. Here's to hoping we get a good brawl tonight.

F the flyers! I'm ready. Maybe I'll get a couple Molson Goldens to watch the game with me.

I've gotten to see majority of the Bruins play this season, the 1st round as well
This round got to see all the games but this one tonight is not being offered in my area.

My first thought as I checked my tv guide this morning was WTF

:(

Go Bruins!

I've gotten to see majority of the Bruins play this season, the 1st round as well
This round got to see all the games but this one tonight is not being offered in my area.

My first thought as I checked my tv guide this morning was WTF

:(

Go Bruins!

That sucks. Do you have a game on Versus tonight?

I haven't wanted a game this bad since Pats-Jets.

Ummmmmm.......

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw I will have the last 90 min of the game so that is good at least

VS fvcking sucks. Why show game 4 of a series [that you showed games 1-3 of] that is guaranteed to go at least game 5 when you could show the sweep game? This makes absolutely no sense to me at all.

ETA I'm a schmuck, and thought that the Detroit series was 2:1, not 3:0. I'll be over here, in the corner, with the kid who peed himself and the girl eating glue.

VS fvcking sucks. Why show game 4 of a series [that you showed games 1-3 of] that is guaranteed to go at least game 5 when you could show the sweep game? This makes absolutely no sense to me at all.

The game is on NESN :thumb:

I'm pretty excited about seeing the game on Versus although I don't really care for the announcers...seems to me they were the biggest bunch of Montreal Canadian butt kissers I have ever heard call a game......jerks!!!!!Al Davis

I fear I may jinx this Bruins team but I feel the need to express my opinion on their play.

The best teams always find a way to step up their game in the playoffs. Often I've watched the Bruins not raise their game to the next level. All too often, they are very good in the regular season but when it really matters, they have not gone to that next level.

That said, hockey is a lot like football in that all teams face different adversities during the season, injuries.....guys being called up and trying to find the right line combos etc etc.

One difference from last year to this year with regards to playing the Flyers, the B's lost Krecji in game 3 of the series last year and lost the next 4 games. This season, the Flyers lost Pronger for much of the series which obviously hurt them.

But what I have seen from the Bruins since game 2 against Montreal is that they have really stepped it up.....very good on the fore check and not letting the other team take the play to them. Additionally they have been pretty good at getting the puck out of their own end which was often a problem in the regular season and was an obvious problem when things were not going well.

Some credit should go to the coaching staff with some adjustments they have made. And a lot of credit has to go to Timmy Thomas who has played out of his mind when they have most needed him to.

I am very excited about how this team is playing now. I just hope they can maintain that high level of play against TB. It's been a long time since this team reached the conference finals. Who would have thought that in early May it would be the Bruins trumping the Celts and Sox on the front of the Boston sports page. This team is a lot of fun to watch and I'm hoping the ride continues deep into the month of May.

I am happy to report I have both VA and NESN.
I am quite happy the Flyers won't be able to pull that down 0-3 bullshit again. However, the win over the GD POS ef-stick :bang: Canadiens was really my reason to continue living. Those smoked fish eating wrong language speaking graduates of the Greg Louganis school of diving sniveling dog screwing jerk off's just piss me off. Those Ken Dryden back riding (bastard was from CORNELL for christ's sake!) limp wristed Sha na na hey hey good bye stealing (assholes couldn't even come up with their own stupid chant!!) pant pant pant...
Anyway, to sum up I'm no :bang: Canadiens fan.
Go B's! There are twenty or thirty of us that care!!

i am happy to report i have both va and nesn.
I am quite happy the flyers won't be able to pull that down 0-3 bullshit again. However, the win over the gd pos ef-stick :bang: Canadiens was really my reason to continue living. Those smoked fish eating wrong language speaking graduates of the greg louganis school of diving sniveling dog screwing jerk off's just piss me off. Those ken dryden back riding (bastard was from cornell for christ's sake!) limp wristed sha na na hey hey good bye stealing (assholes couldn't even come up with their own stupid chant!!) pant pant pant...
anyway, to sum up i'm no :bang: Canadiens fan.
Go b's! There are twenty or thirty of us that care!!
rofl

The Bergeron concussion is one damn wet-blanket here. It seems to me they go from at least slightly favored to decidedly disadvantaged. Time for Seguin to step up folks.

Go Bruins.

Cheers, BostonTim

The Bergeron concussion is one damn wet-blanket here. It seems to me they go from at least slightly favored to decidedly disadvantaged. Time for Seguin to step up folks.

Go Bruins.

Cheers, BostonTim

Sorry to hear about Patrice (gotta distinguish between your Bergy and my Bergy :) ). Sincerely hope he will be OK. I think the B's will win this anyway - bold prediction lol in 6 or 7. That said...

GO BOLTS!! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Bruins remind me of the 97 Red Wings. Bruins are taking that Cup.

11 Wings...I need some more Guinness before I can have any hope.

Back