Vince and nothing but Vince

benhamean

Reaction score
Vince-Cover.jpg

Awesome

One of my all time favorites! In an era of overpaid whiny athletes Vince earned every dollar he got. Wish him nothing but the best. Really hope he gets some HOF love when he retires. He was top 2-3 at his position for a long period of time. Versatile. Dependable. Smart and tough. Not a numbers guy but he was a huge part of the greatest dynasty ever.

Ok I love Vince but that pic is gross.

I know a lot of people look at that photo and think "fat guy". But while he's big, make no mistake, Vince really is solid muscle under that bulk.

View attachment 98031

I know a lot of people look at that photo and think "fat guy". But while he's big, make no mistake, Vince really is solid muscle under that bulk.

View attachment 98031

What is amazing is how quick and light on his feet he can be at that weight. He also has really soft hands and able to make picks if he gets his hands on the ball. I really miss him. He was a Patriot through and through.

Ok I love Vince but that pic is gross.
I think it's easy to be photographed naked if you're built like Gronk or Hope Solo. It is badass and burly to do it when your built like Vince. IMO.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Imagine going up against this guy on a football field. Imagine if he FELL on you! Ouch!

I think it's easy to be photographed naked if you're built like Gronk or Hope Solo. It is badass and burly to do it when your built like Vince. IMO.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I don't think so. Vince has never lacked confidence and has always been proud of his body and abilities. He is a DT not just some fat guy. He is an athlete for the position he plays.

I think it was more courageous of ESPN the Mag to put him on the cover given it would have sold more having the likes of Gronk or Solo on it.

I don't think so. Vince has never lacked confidence and has always been proud of his body and abilities. He is a DT not just some fat guy. He is an athlete for the position he plays.

I think it was more courageous of ESPN the Mag to put him on the cover given it would have sold more having the likes of Gronk or Solo on it.

Actually, I bet they've gotten a lot more stories written about putting Vince on the cover than they would have otherwise.

Back