Visiting Colts fans

Hemi_1

Reaction score
I just want to say Welcome and remind everyone that there is life after this game Sunday.

I wish both teams fans the best of luck and I seriously pray for no injuires.

If there is a chance that the Colts can fall at home I want to be the first to say that it is only 1 game. And we all know we will play again before it is decided who goes to the SB.

Your guys will play the following week.

The Patriots will not play the following week due to their Bye.

Which leads me to this question, Do any of you Colts fans think that because of the intensity of this matchup and the likely physical destruction of what takes place will give you a dissadvantage next week?

Hopefully not.

We have to visit the Chargers team that seem to be getting back on track lately.

I know you guys dismantled them in week 1.
They looked completely out of synch from all of the coaching changes I am guessing.

It was uncanny how badly they started off this year.

But as you know, there is a saying in the NFL that goes

"Its not WHO you play, but WHEN you play them".

Yeah, I am a little concerned to say the least.

We have a tough remaining schedule, so of course, you always worry about injuries, etc., but.....

I'm really not too concerned.

If we drop a couple of games, who cares?

We're still gonna win the division and make the playoffs, and that's what really matters.

Hemi_1 on 11-01-2007 at 01:09 AM said:

Which leads me to this question, Do any of you Colts fans think that because of the intensity of this matchup and the likely physical destruction of what takes place will give you a dissadvantage next week?

Well, it's not just any opponent next week, it's a rejuvenated San Diego Charger team that needs to make up for some lost ground early on. And it's 3/4 of the way across the country...what's up with that, schedule makers :D

This is the NFL, so I do not think that the Colts will be at any more of a disadvantage playing that game than they would be coming off of any other game on the schedule. Certainly there is no way that game will match the emotional intensity of the Pats game, but I have no worries that there wil be an emotional letdown. If there is, SD buries the Colts and certainly everyone in that locker room is fully aware of that.

Maybe, but the Colts have been good about bouncing back from tough weeks.

Although, if beating the Pats means we lose to the Chargers dashoe is all for it.:thumb:

Re: Re: Visiting Colts fans

OneTrickPony on 11-01-2007 at 09:23 AM said:

Although, if beating the Pats means we lose to the Chargers dashoe is all for it.:thumb:

Indy will be 7-2 after the Chargers game and you will be scarce around these parts. Have a nice day.

Eh, you guys will beat the Chargers. Mr Whiny McTomlinson and the rest of them are like you guys a few years ago. Can't win the big games.

Thought I might bump the thread back to page one.

I am done responding or replying to childish tropics such as scoring and intentional injuries.
At least this thread has the potential to become a football discusion.

Re: Re: Visiting Colts fans

OneTrickPony on 11-01-2007 at 09:23 AM said:

The thread sias "visiting Colts fans" NOT "resident Patriot Haters"

A title which is now cemented with your post.

Yes Dashoe I have seen how the Colts do well bouncing back and giving up 1000 yards in those games too.

They have a good D for half a season. To bad they chose the first half this year.

Re: Re: Re: Visiting Colts fans

sonsofkraftybob on 11-01-2007 at 03:11 PM said:

Isn't he supposed to have an arm now? Wasn't there an incident in the temp forum?

I just want to say Welcome and remind everyone that there is life after this game Sunday.

I wish both teams fans the best of luck and I seriously pray for no injuires.

If there is a chance that the Colts can fall at home I want to be the first to say that it is only 1 game. And we all know we will play again before it is decided who goes to the SB.

Your guys will play the following week.

The Patriots will not play the following week due to their Bye.

yeah i do..i think that playing the patriots is the last thing that the colts need before playing the chargers

Shaddap you!

So what if some us happen to visit the Planet more than others.

Hey, your not even a Colts fan... so shoo!

:4321:

Actually, I can't believe I'm about to do this, but... I have to defend douche-hoe on this one.

Even though I have him filtered, I saw in the cut-and-paste what he said.

Not sure I see a problem with that at all.

If someone had said to me, "We can guarantee to you that the Pats beat the Colts, but then they would have to lose the following week to the Bills" (or some other AFC team), I'd gladly prefer the win over the Colts. Not just for playoff seeding, and not having anything to do with a chance at a 19-0 season: I'd simply rather they beat the Colts and lose to another team than vice-versa. :shrug:

Hemi_1 on 11-01-2007 at 03:09 PM said:
[B/]
At least this thread has the potential to become a football discusion. [/B]

I can fix that......>)

dred on 11-01-2007 at 10:41 PM said:
I like it when you are naughty.

o:)

tell me something I don't know.....:D

sweetdreams to you all.....nite

I can't believe a Pats fan started a "Looking Past the Patriots" thread right here on our very own board. :sulk:

Good point though Hemi: flying out to the West Coast to play an improving team after an emotional game like this weekends' has T-R-A-P written all over it.

Wandering Athol on 11-02-2007 at 01:07 AM said:
I can't believe a Pats fan started a "Looking Past the Patriots" thread right here on our very own board. :sulk:

Good point though Hemi: flying out to the West Coast to play an improving team after an emotional game like this weekends' has T-R-A-P written all over it.

WA, I am not worried about Karma this weekend. There is nothing that the Colts can do to prevent the onslaught that is coming to Drive them into a Loosing streak of 1 minimum.

My Guess is that the Chargers are going to have more fun with their remains. Better yet, Can we just play them back to back so we can enjoy it twice? :D

Back