Wake Up!! It's Game Day!!

I'm up and like Lisa, need my coffee.

I am up...off to church, then breakfast then to parents for pre game...I'll check in when I get home later. Enjoy the game everyone...oh and Lisa is correct stop yelling dude it is Sunday....

I am up...off to church, then breakfast then to parents for pre game...I'll check in when I get home later. Enjoy the game everyone...oh and Lisa is correct stop yelling dude it is Sunday....

Hi PFR, I'm not one to ask favors of our Lord, but maybe you can throw in one of the "compromise" prayers while you're at church, you know, something like, "Dear Lord, if you let the Pats win today, I promise I will...." :D

I'm awake now. :thumb:

Woke up, game day morning. Thought I'd visit Fin Haven to see what the other fans are thinking. One thread caught my interest. Seems that someone is concerned that if they get the number one draft pick two years in a row, it might mess up their salary cap situation...

Y'know, it's hard working one's self up to talk a bit of smack when the opposition is well and truly depressed? :shrug:

Just waiting for my son to arrive at my home, then off to Gillette Stadium for the game. Upon arrivan in Lot P2, we will head for the Pro Shop to pick up the gameday pin and maybe something else (my Patriots CC has a balance of $0.00 :)), then off to Red Robin for something to eat before the game. We've decided to wait until the weather gets colder to begin our tailgating for the season.

Do you have your Cassel jersey all ready to go?!

Very funny :D. Nope, it's always T. Brown #80 for me. But it was very sad to go into the Pro Shop and the first jersey blazing out at you is #16. It's almost like Tom is dead and buried. :noshit:

Very funny :D. Nope, it's always T. Brown #80 for me. But it was very sad to go into the Pro Shop and the first jersey blazing out at you is #16. It's almost like Tom is dead and buried. :noshit:

Actually he is hermetically sealed in that display case in the Hall (I just left a comment on your pic of it)! :jester:

Roll call!! Lets go!!!!!:toast:

Good morning all!!!

You ever have one of those mornings when you wake up with velvet tongue and you just can’t drink enough fluids to get rid of it? Well that’s what I’m working on, I should never have had those egg rolls before going to bed, there to salty. This shall pass once the sweet nectar of drool Beer drool passes over my tongue later this afternoon.:)

Enjoy the game everybody:thumb:
Lets go :patriots!

Back from church...yes I said a small one PFL...wearing the red throwback Troy jersey. B made some home made salsa and a some home made cheese spread with ingredients from the Cabot Cheese factory in Vermont...heading over to the rents for the game...I hav not been over in a while for a game..SB...ughhhhhh...go Pats!

Done working out, ate and will now give the twins a bath so my wife can work out and we will both be ready for kick-off. Sometime before 12:00 I have to kick my 11 year old daughter and niece out of bed!!

I woke up, read a book, went to the bank, went to the store, and now.... now I have to contemplate victuals.

the game IS not on in San Diego and the Channelsurfing feed is NOT BROADCASTING

Anyone got options????

WOOT!!! the game is on in San Diego---- in SPANISH!!

vamos Neuva Inglantera

some of us like to sleep in on sunday morning.....:jester:

but now I'm ready for football......Go Saints Go Saints Go Saints......:toast:

Back