Wanted to share a true story that happened to me

Quick thinking getting the wife and kids safe first and foremost.

I suppose that I would have gone apeshit, but it's hard to say what would have happened given the fog of confusion over what kind of threat this was.

The El Salvador thing sounds kind of funny in retrospect, but at the time I doubt it was all that amusing to you.

I've heard stories from cops in the city of Quincy, where Tom Brady used to live, that it was not unusual for him to have to deal with "wives" that had broken in while he was away from home. That he was a magnet for disturbed chicks who really believed he was their husband. Like, it happened a LOT.

You wonder what kind of potent delusions swirl in the mind of somebody that would do something like this.

Well, glad to hear everybody is OK and you'll have a good story to polish up over the years once it stops feeling extremely creepy.

Holy crap! Late to this but glad all turned out ok as far as you and your family being ok.

Man that is freaking crazy. The story got weirder and weirder, and I was hoping it was going to be a joke. What a nut job that lady was. Glad everyone is okay, I think you handled the situation perfectly.

Man that is freaking crazy. The story got weirder and weirder, and I was hoping it was going to be a joke. What a nut job that lady was. Glad everyone is okay, I think you handled the situation perfectly.
thanks you :toast:

This is my first line of home security Jax the Dark Australian cattle dog is about 56 pounds. His mate Sand is about 48 pounds. Then there is Kooper my Greater Swiss Mountain Dog he runs right around 100 pounds now. Not much will get past these three.

This is my first line of home security Jax the Dark Australian cattle dog is about 56 pounds. His mate Sand is about 48 pounds. Then there is Kooper my Greater Swiss Mountain Dog he runs right around 100 pounds now. Not much will get past these three.

Beautiful kids.

Here are mine.

This is Boo who would simply kiss any intruder to death.

Boo1.jpg

This is Gromit, who looks sweet as long as we're around.

gromangel1.jpg

But will become this if the home or family is threatened.

bite you now.jpg

This is Caesar who will probably take over the job when he get's older.

Caesar.jpg

Thank God everyone is OK. This just so scary. New hiding spot needed for key obviously. And kids might need to talk about it.

Gina

Back