WARNING: The following Thread is meant to be funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepyjean

Reaction score
(Sorry, ppl, that warning was for jh.) The real title is "Lessons on Talking in Sexual Innuendos by tommysgirl and claremonster." Good reading and very enlightening. thx and please continue................oh and yeah anyone feel free to join in. It will be intereating to see if this thread gets hijacked into a serious discussion instead of vice-versa. :clap:

(Sorry, ppl, that warning was for jh.)

Dude, you told me I should go get contraceptives because I have to drive a big vehicle. To me, that meant my kids are bullshit in your eyes. There was nothing that told me it was a joke, no smilies, no silly words or whatever. I suppose the "**** you" I said in response could have been a joke since I made no effort to clarify if it was or not, and you went off on me with your response. If it was just a joke you could have just stated that in a friendly manner, instead of saying I should get over myself and whatever other bullshit you said. And I don't think this thread is suppose to be funny, not for me anyway, minus your sweet little warning.

You are a stupid bitch. (guess if I am joking or not)

mmmm batter dipped country fried chicken

Dude, you told me I should go get contraceptives because I have to drive a big vehicle. To me, that meant my kids are bullshit in your eyes. There was nothing that told me it was a joke, no smilies, no silly words or whatever. I suppose the "**** you" I said in response could have been a joke since I made no effort to clarify if it was or not, and you went off on me with your response. If it was just a joke you could have just stated that in a friendly manner, instead of saying I should get over myself and whatever other bullshit you said. And I don't think this thread is suppose to be funny, not for me anyway, minus your sweet little warning.

You are a stupid bitch. (guess if I am joking or not)
Guess if I give a flying F__k what you think. I tried to apologize once to you yesterday and you blew me off. ( The cartoon I posted) I give up on you, you're always picking a fight with me or somebody and I can't bothered. BTW, Einstein, I'm not a "dude" and I have now put you on ignore and I hope you do the same for me.

Guess if I give a flying F__k what you think. I tried to apologize once to you yesterday and you blew me off. ( The cartoon I posted) I give up on you, you're always picking a fight with me or somebody and I can't bothered.

Whoa, who the hell have I ever picked a fight with? List names, please.

And to your cartoon, I took it as a peace offering and I even said "now that's funny!".

:shrug::huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back