Week 10 Gamete Thread - Brownies

A WR drafted after Barmore and Rhambo would been nice.
If we are to be greedy, sure but, given what was almost obviously going to be a smash mouth rushing attack this year, getting that cow bell RB to compliment Harris, is not a bad alternative. I can only imagine if White was around as well in this backfield. Wow!

On the Aghalor issue...Mac has missed him deep a number of times. Maybe Mac is overrating his speed, but he's missed him long pretty consistently. Including today.

I gotta tell ya, that 99 yard drive was super impressive to me. And, honestly, Jones threw 5 or 6 just absolute beautiful balls today. That one to Henry later on, on a scale of 1-10 on the degree of difficulty scale was a 10. The trajectory, the touch, etc. He has a feel for seeing it and hitting it. It's really nice. No one is claiming he'll become you know who, but we're very lucky most of this league is run by morons who think they're smarter than everyone else in the room.

Lynch and Shanahan can start looking for houses elsewhere outside of the SF area.

It has to be hard for them to get to sleep these days.

This entire QB thing is shaking out. It is Lawrence than Mac still, but man is that tightening. Do any of the the other three even have a starting pro career in front of them? I am starting to doubt it.

If things go even reliably well for the Pats/Jones the rest of the way one might be convinced to reverse them.

If we are to be greedy, sure but, given what was almost obviously going to be a smash mouth rushing attack this year, getting that cow bell RB to compliment Harris, is not a bad alternative. I can only imagine if White was around as well in this backfield. Wow!
Oh yeah, it was set up that way on purpose. A #1 WR is still a glaring need though.

This entire QB thing is shaking out. It is Lawrence than Mac still, but man is that tightening. If things go even reliably well for the Pats/Jones the rest of the way one might be convinced to reverse them.
If Shaggy was a Patriot, he would be rocking and rolling. Serious.

On the Aghalor issue...Mac has missed him deep a number of times. Maybe Mac is overrating his speed, but he's missed him long pretty consistently. Including today.
Did Nelson stay on his route and speed on that "overthrow"? I thought he slowed down not expecting the ball.

Oh yeah, it was set up that way on purpose. A #1 WR is still a glaring need though.
It may well be a glaring need once we get into the playoffs but, perhaps Jones will be able to offset that weakness by then?

This entire QB thing is shaking out. It is Lawrence than Mac still, but man is that tightening. Do any of the the other three even have a starting pro career in front of them? I am starting to doubt it.

If things go even reliably well for the Pats/Jones the rest of the way one might be convinced to reverse them.
I still think Fields could actually be good, if he were with a competent coach/organization.

No, it isn’t. The chokejob by you know who in SB42 proves you to be wrong as does the 2nd dynasty BB built.

Back