Week 10 Gamete Thread - Brownies

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
Thought the Browns were reeling but they spanked the Bengals.... who have looked bad the last 2 weeks so who knows. it's been a strange year
(like how I jumped in and created this before someone else could... your welcome :coffee: )

i'm 1-0, just sayin'....😄
as long as you call it the "gamete thread" it's good by me! :beer:

I'm 2-0 but I know it's "gamete" and not me so, by all means, call it "gamete" and not "game". :beer:

The Browns just played a hell of a game yesterday. I've noticed the Browns give up beaucoup points to teams with a passing game - Chiefs, Chargers, Cardinals.
I'm hoping Mac has a great week of practice because he's going to have an opportunity for a big day throwing the ball against the Browns.

I thought Browns were reeling and ripe for the picking, then they play a great game (based on highlights... maybe Bengals aided with dumb play??) will try to catch the replay on NFL network this week

I thought Browns were reeling and ripe for the picking, then they play a great game (based on highlights... maybe Bengals aided with dumb play??) will try to catch the replay on NFL network this week
they actually went counter to talking head wisdom. the talk had been, "don't blitz burrow, he will make you pay." they blitzed ( i heard that's not their normal m.o. on defense) and i think burrow had 2 or 3 turnovers including a 99 yard pick 6.

Looks like we will have to win 5 out of the next 8 to make the playoffs.
That means we will need to win 2 games against the Bill's(2), Titans, or Browns, and win against the Falcons, Jags, and Dolphins.

Odell the cancer was cut loose, so they were freed. I wonder if there is a come down from that this week, though. They'll likely come in all cocky.

I'm 2-0 but I know it's "gamete" and not me so, by all means, call it "gamete" and not "game". :beer:

The Browns just played a hell of a game yesterday. I've noticed the Browns give up beaucoup points to teams with a passing game - Chiefs, Chargers, Cardinals.
I'm hoping Mac has a great week of practice because he's going to have an opportunity for a big day throwing the ball against the Browns.
And they make a ton of penalties. Dumb penalties. Defensively I do not like dc Joe Woods. In the match up between Woods & Josh, I give Josh a huge edge. Offensively the one thing the Browns do well is run the ball.

First blush, Mayfield is not good unless he has playaction, so this is fairly obviously a stop the run game.

I'd put JC on Peoples-Jones, Mills on Higgins. Myles Bryant needs a nice game on Landry in the slot.

The other story of this game besides their depth and quality at RB are their TEs, Hooper and Njoku. I'd put JoeJuan Williams on Njoku and Dugger on Hooper. I think we're going to be playing a lot of dime at times with Adrian Phillips in the box in support of covering the RBs into the flat and into run support.

On the other side, their D is sort of overrated and I don't think plays with a good football IQ. I am not a Clowney, Garrett person at all, as they lack feel for the game.

Odell the cancer was cut loose, so they were freed. I wonder if there is a come down from that this week, though. They'll likely come in all cocky.
Browns are consistently inconsistent so maybe this one week of success goes to their heads and the bad browns roll into Foxboro and do Browns things

First blush, Mayfield is not good unless he has playaction, so this is fairly obviously a stop the run game.

I'd put JC on Peoples-Jones, Mills on Higgins. Myles Bryant needs a nice game on Landry in the slot.

The other story of this game besides their depth and quality at RB are their TEs, Hooper and Njoku. I'd put JoeJuan Williams on Njoku and Dugger on Hooper. I think we're going to be playing a lot of dime at times with Adrian Phillips in the box in support of covering the RBs into the flat and into run support.

On the other side, their D is sort of overrated and I don't think plays with a good football IQ. I am not a Clowney, Garrett person at all, as they lack feel for the game.
Agree about Clowney but not Garrett. The browns D isn’t overrated simply because they aren’t good. They are a little bit better when Denzel Ward is healthy & playing which he seems to be right now but given his injury history that change.

Agree about Clowney but not Garrett. The browns D isn’t overrated simply because they aren’t good. They are a little bit better when Denzel Ward is healthy & playing which he seems to be right now but given his injury history that change.
I don't think Garrett has a good football IQ. I think we'll see that play out on Sunday. It's the same reason Joey Bosa has never done jack squat vs our team.

It'll be an interesting game...the Browns have at least 3 good running backs. They don't need OBJ. They have decent WR's and TE's. Baker is up and down a lot. Sometimes he's good...sometimes he isn't.

It'll be an interesting game...the Browns have at least 3 good running backs. They don't need OBJ. They have decent WR's and TE's. Baker is up and down a lot. Sometimes he's good...sometimes he isn't.
Hunt is off IR now but I doubt he plays much if at all. Stefanski will play we’ll see how goes this week game that all coaches do but it will probably be D'Ernest Johnson along with Nick Chubb.

Back