Week 11 other games

Texans ahead by 6 on the Titans
That just doesn't surprise me for now, anyway. Tenn has been getting really lucky lately facing teams who people think are a legit team, but have serious problems going on literally the week they've played them.

We've caught some breaks, too, but not like them.

The Henry/Julio problems will be a thing from here on out. You can't lean on stiff and old Adrian Peterson. They're kinda screwed there.

Bud Dupree, a 1st rd disappointment in Pitt for years (until Watt arrived to draw double or triple teams), allowed this guy to magically cash in at 16.5 per year in Tenn and now he's hurt again.

Let's see here.....Judon or Bud Dupree? How BB's GM proteges go agaisnt everything they should have learned from him, is beyond me. And, the thing is, the media never says a word about these other hotshot GMs crapping the bed. I had to do a double take when I saw Dupree's stats. Something like 7 tackles and 1 sack through 8 games. Beyond embarrassing.

The Colts offensive gameplan agaonst the BIlls looks like one for us to copy. And, we have the personnel to do so.

lmao @ cocky Rodgers thinking he is above practicing during the week and his Joe Rogan medical advice. bawhaha

Titans lose another possible scoring opportunity because of an intentional grounding call. :rofl:

Just out of curiosity, if the Bills lose today, will that put the Patriots into first place in the division?

I mean, most GDT's are pretty irrational when home teams are losing.

Can't blame Bills fans for losing it. It has to be a little tough to feel like you had a 1-year window between generational Patriots runs.
I only bitch on GDT's about McDaniels.

And I do that regardless of the score.:insane:

Back