Week 12 Gamete Thread - Titans

But, but we weren't graded by the NFL Network to have it so tough.
Did they include the Cowboys without Cooper and Lamb?
The Football Gods did give us a break there. Hey, congrats on your season. I must say it's much easier to watch the Pats doing well now that Brady isn't there. BB needs this to solidify his legacy.

Umm, yeah, Brady just won a SB in Tampa, If BB doesn't win shit from here on then ,well, yeah he'll still go to the hall of fame but they will say it's because Brady got him there.
Define "doesn't win shit", and who are "they".

LINEBACKER MATTHEW JUDON​

Postgame Press Conference
Sunday, November 28, 2021
(On how much fun he is having on and off the field in New England)
"I always have fun. I always try to keep it light and cheery but I think that is just who I am. Right now, I am just producing and my teammates and coaches hype me up. It is easier to be around people like that and it is all love here. As far as the fun that I am having, I couldn't imagine a better year with any better teammates, they are great."

David Andrews on Bourne:
(On Kendrick Bourne's emergence and their inefficiency scoring touchdowns in the Red Zone)
"KB is like the energizer bunny, man. I think he's like a Labrador. Golden Retriever-like. I've had those dogs before. They're just always happy, you know? Even when you kind of correct them or get onto them, they're just like, 'Alright. Yeah. Yeah. I'll get it done.' KB's been awesome. Love having to work with him. Been a lot of fun to play with

LINEBACKER MATTHEW JUDON​

Postgame Press Conference
Sunday, November 28, 2021
(On how much fun he is having on and off the field in New England)
"I always have fun. I always try to keep it light and cheery but I think that is just who I am. Right now, I am just producing and my teammates and coaches hype me up. It is easier to be around people like that and it is all love here. As far as the fun that I am having, I couldn't imagine a better year with any better teammates, they are great."

David Andrews on Bourne:
(On Kendrick Bourne's emergence and their inefficiency scoring touchdowns in the Red Zone)
"KB is like the energizer bunny, man. I think he's like a Labrador. Golden Retriever-like. I've had those dogs before. They're just always happy, you know? Even when you kind of correct them or get onto them, they're just like, 'Alright. Yeah. Yeah. I'll get it done.' KB's been awesome. Love having to work with him. Been a lot of fun to play with
During that press conference, Matt was asked about his sack. He immediately said it was a coverage sack and gave all the credit to the DB and LB.

Umm, yeah, Brady just won a SB in Tampa, If BB doesn't win shit from here on then ,well, yeah he'll still go to the hall of fame but they will say it's because Brady got him there.

And who drafted and put TFB on the field? BB is and will be the greatest NFL coach to ever stand on the sidelines, that is undisputed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bb's favorite type of win...he has plenty of shit play to go over in the film room. that draw play before the half to start...🤢🤮

also, tannehill drawing van noy offsides...🤦‍♀️
judon lining up in the neutral zone...🤦‍♀️
hoping it's the typical "pats haven"t played in more than 7 days" rust. like they usually show coming off the bye.

RZ inefficiency was really bad today. Too many FGs. BB/Josh will work on that a lot every week from now on. Lots of teaching points from this game.

BB needs this to solidify his legacy.

BB has 8 rings, he is routinely voted the best HC in the NFL and has been voted best every year for years.
His legacy is already solidified. People in the business know he's the best.

Only haters bring up the Brady-Belichick chicken & egg thing. One thing I'll say about that is that Brady had 3 SB wins under his belt before he became TFB.
Brady's 6th ring against the Rams in '21 was a defensive game no one saw coming. 13-3. Credit Belichick for that ring, too.

While we're on the subject, what does Andy Reid have to do to solidify his legacy?

Sorry, honey pie, but to quote the 2-toothed hillbillies I know from Mizzou, "You sound ascared!!!😂

Which, again, makes no sense. BB drafted and developed Brady. He's doing it here with Mac Jones.

Brady sucked horribly in the conf title game vs GB with 3 INTs. His D bailed him out of that again. If anything, TBs D and RBs won a SB, not Brady himself. He's been pretty mediocre at times like he was again today.

Right now, Mac Jones is outplaying Brady. He outplayed him in game earlier this year as well. Don't let facts and truth get in the way of a narrative backed by stupidity and a lack of understanding the sport or anything.

Your QB has played poorly in 2 SBs and got lucky in the first one because Shanahan stopped running the ball with 2 RBs getting 6YPC a carry. SBs are won by more than just a QB.

Last edited:
RZ inefficiency was really bad today. Too many FGs. BB/Josh will work on that a lot every week from now on. Lots of teaching points from this game.

BB has 8 rings, he is routinely voted the best HC in the NFL and has been voted best every year for years.
His legacy is already solidified. People in the business know he's the best.

Only haters bring up the Brady-Belichick chicken & egg thing. One thing I'll say about that is that Brady had 3 SB wins under his belt before he became TFB.
Brady's 6th ring against the Rams in '21 was a defensive game no one saw coming. 13-3. Credit Belichick for that ring, too.

While we're on the subject, what does Andy Reid have to do to solidify his legacy?
They were just the perfect combo, the only way a team wins 6 SB's(and make it to 9) is with the greatest Coach and QB. There were times TB mostly just had to take care of the ball, control the clock(not saying that's easy) and the let the D do it's thing like with Rams, and there's times like the Panthers SB where the defense broke down and TB had to bail them out. There's so many examples of that if someone actually broke down every game. Against those good Manning Indy teams, it was mostly about BB's D, against the good Steelers teams is was mostly about Brady making them his bitch. Of course most times it was just a perfect balance. The only argument is who was slightly more important, like a 55%-45% split which isn't even worth arguing over. There's too many tangibles to consider which can't be measured.

Brady is a product of Belichick. Accept it or seek therapy, little fella. And DEFENSE wins championships. Get it RIGHT!

They were just the perfect combo, the only way a team wins 6 SB's(and make it to 9) is with the greatest Coach and QB. There were times TB mostly just had to take care of the ball, control the clock(not saying that's easy) and the let the D do it's thing like with Rams, and there's times like the Panthers SB where the defense broke down and TB had to bail them out. There's so many examples of that if someone actually broke down every game. Against those good Manning Indy teams, it was mostly about BB's D, against the good Steelers teams is was mostly about Brady making them his bitch. Of course most times it was just a perfect balance. The only argument is who was slightly more important, like a 55%-45% split which isn't even worth arguing over. There's too many tangibles to consider which can't be measured.
NE's Ds won 4/6 of the SBs. NE's Ds got them into the SBs vs the Giants, but the offense forgot to show up in both. So, you could argue if they won 1 or both vs the Giants, the Ds would have won those, too.

Brady and the offense get credit for the Panthers and Falcons SB wins, sure. Great stuff there. The Falcons comeback is obviously legendary where he bounced back from a poor first half in each.

It actually took BBs D to allow 3 points in a SB vs the Rams, an incredible achievement in this era, and even still, all the media could do is claim it was all Brady for 6 rings. It's just simply not true.

I do agree it has to be both for them to get 6, but think about how hard Goodell worked to make sure it was only 6 and not any more. That's how great the BB/Brady duo was. Owners actually signed off on a commissioner specifically hired to slow it down.

We'll probably be dealing with something similar in upcoming seasons in terms of jealousy of BB and his drafting and developing of Mac now.

NE's Ds won 4/6 of the SBs. NE's Ds got them into the SBs vs the Giants, but the offense forgot to show up in both. So, you could argue if they won 1 or both vs the Giants, the Ds would have won those, too.

Brady and the offense get credit for the Panthers and Falcons SB wins, sure. Great stuff there. The Falcons comeback is obviously legendary where he bounced back from a poor first half in each.

It actually took BBs D to allow 3 points in a SB vs the Rams, an incredible achievement in this era, and even still, all the media could do is claim it was all Brady for 6 rings. It's just simply not true.

I do agree it has to be both for them to get 6, but think about how hard Goodell worked to make sure it was only 6 and not any more. That's how great the BB/Brady duo was. Owners actually signed off on a commissioner specifically hired to slow it down.

We'll probably be dealing with something similar in upcoming seasons in terms of jealousy of BB and his drafting and developing of Mac now.
Honestly Super Bowl 51 was mostly about the Falcons choking IMO. There was so much they could have done to put that game away. It still boggles my mind how NE won that game. The Patriots could very easily only have 2 rings instead of 6 if you really think about it. They should have lost that tuck rule game. The crazy Malcom Butler pick. All the luck in SB 51. And Dee Ford being a complete idiot. But...in retrospect, both of those Giants SB's could have easily went our way also. And if Brady doesn't fumble it against the Eagles i think we win that one also. I guess it all kind of evened itself out. I'm extremely happy with 6...for now 😂

Any chance we could talk smack in one of the many other threads and leave the game threads to the games? Thanks.

Back