Week 12 Other Games

I guess a guy has to go to extremes when the refs robbed the entire 1st half from you.
I have no issue with the acting. I think it is a great play by Allen. If you can get a free 15, you can do it every time. It is obvious he has worked on it with the way he flips his head back to make the hit look more vicious.

Because the complaint about Buffalo's running game problem has been that, when a running game is really needed, it doesn't have one outside of the QB. So looking at RB yardage, and then breaking that down, is theoretically how you get the answer.
James Cook688137141423424.81
Latavius Murray25061320292236.10

Josh Allen

Mahomes, Hurts, Lamar, Justin Fields all have more rushing yards than Allen this year

James Cook688137141423424.81
Latavius Murray25061320292236.10

Josh Allen

Mahomes, Hurts, Lamar, Justin Fields all have more rushing yards than Allen this year

We'd expect that Lamar, Hurts and Fields would be right there with the rushing yards, so that's not a surprise. But I'm not trying to argue for or against your point. I'm just noting that the issue with Buffalo's running game is the recent history of empty non-Allen yards, and suggesting that the focus be there.

Personally, I'd expect that a thorough look into the problems of this year's Bills would mostly involve injuries, being at least one WR short, the failure of Dorsey, and Allen's too-frequent return to playing like a meathead, but I'd be willing to at least hear the argument about a failed running game.

Hurts just signed a massive 255m extension but this 23/24 cap numbers are not bad
Did he? I must have missed that. Was it this offseason?

Did he? I must have missed that. Was it this offseason?
Yes, along with Herbert, Lamar, and Burrow. I forget who was the first, think it was Lamar or Hurts off the top of my head.

Another garbage Sunday Night game.
The league is broken right now.
I'm stunned at how bad the football is. Did anyone see the Falcons v Saints? I flicked back and forth during the Patriots game and It was utterly appalling football.

As bad as the Patriots are, the truth is there is no glaring chasm between them and the bulk of the rest of the league. There is just a sea od mediocrity out there.

Arm strength difference between Fields and Mac Jones is incredible.

Back