Week 12 Other Games

No more rooting for the Iggles, now it’s time for a shower to wash off the stink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say, the kid's got the heart of a lion. He doesn't have half of Josh Allen's physical skills - he's not the fastest, doesn't have the best arm, but he just competes like crazy.
They showed a stat during the Chiefs/Eagles game last week that only 3 teams have had back to back seasons at 9-1. One of the teams I think was the Packers of the 60s and the other I think was the 90s Broncos. The third team was the Eagles (2022/2023). As historic as our 20 year run was, we never had back to back seasons at 9-1. I couldn't believe it. lol

Salty tears on 2 BillsDrive…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say, the kid's got the heart of a lion. He doesn't have half of Josh Allen's physical skills - he's not the fastest, doesn't have the best arm, but he just competes like crazy.

He's also playing on what is arguably the most stacked team in the league (it's the Eagles or the 49ers), and has the best pair of lines (OL/DL) in the NFL to go along with tremendous receivers. He's able to play the game on cheat mode, and it shows. If Brady, Mahomes, or other really elite quarterback were QBing that team, we'd be seeing conversations about that being the best team of all time.

Ok, the roughing the passer miss...I get it, judgement call.

How in the blue fuck do you miss that fair catch interference?

He's also playing on what is arguably the most stacked team in the league (it's the Eagles or the 49ers), and has the best pair of lines (OL/DL) in the NFL to go along with tremendous receivers. He's able to play the game on cheat mode, and it shows. If Brady, Mahomes, or other really elite quarterback were QBing that team, we'd be seeing conversations about that being the best team of all time.
The Philadelphia Bulldogs are pretty loaded…

Hurts and Purdy are also on the rookie deals which is why their teams are stacked. That and really good GMing.

Back