Week 13 Other Games

Assume whatever you want, I'm just passing the info on.

Well, Ponder was the only other QB on the roster, other than Osweiler and Manning. So, unless they signed someone else, you'd have to assume Manning's healthy enough to play.

And let the popcorn begin.

Well, Ponder was the only other QB on the roster, other than Osweiler and Manning. So, unless they signed someone else, you'd have to assume Manning's healthy enough to play.

As far as I know it was Ponder, Brock and Manning so that leaves PM as the backup. I wonder if Kubiak will bring in PM if Brock struggles against the Raiders?

No, they also have Siemian

No, they also have Siemian

I read on the Mane yesterday that the local media in Denver is reporting that Manning has come around to the fact that he won't be playing again this season. I think Kubiak has probably communicated that Brock is the starter unless injury. Plus, I can't image his foot will heal this season. That type of injury takes months.

Back