Week 13 Other Games

With the huge success the Jets have gotten on screens against the giants today it makes me wonder why we didn't run any and haven't run any in general it seems this year. Lack of trust in the OL?

Jets had first and goal in the overtime. Didn't throw one ball into the end zone. Meh. FG

Giants must be SICK. How do you not kick the FG there and go up 13?? They are the worst team at mis-managing at the end of games with the lead.

Jets vs Giants. Is it possible to have a game where you hate two teams with a passion?

Houston/Buffalo - like Houston to win this one and take command of South.

Colts/Pitt - I am taking Pitt but would not surprise me if Magic Matt does it again. Lock of the week is Big Ben going down with some injury and grimacing like his leg was shot off.

Denver/SD - this is the week the glass slipper comes off of Brock's foot. SD by 7.

Dallas/Wash - praying Wash does not turn back into a pumpkin and they find a way to win this game at home and keep ahead of the Giants.

yes....when the Pats play the fins

It so delicious how the Steelers OWN the Colts. Looks like Hasselbeck may have gotten injured on top which means they will be down to their third string for the next couple of weeks until Luck is back.

Ravens lost which is always sweet and the Giants going down again in choking fashion was the capper. They have found ways to blow 5 games when leading in the 4th. Have to believe Coughlin finally gets the ax at season's end.

Oh and Go Skins!

Taken all the way by the Saints though, they'll struggle come playoff time IMO

Meh. Pats got shit on by KC last year.

Also just got embarrassed by the Chip Kelly coached Eagles.

I think it says more about Carolina that they managed to win that tough game in NO. Not saying they are winning the SB, but I expect to see them in the NFCCCG.

I've been saying all along that Peyton will be returning to the field this season and Kubiak is saying it too. Not that Brock has been all that stellar but putting Peyton back in would be hilarious.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...tes-manning-will-return-when-healthy/related/

I think that is just coaches speak from Kubiak. Notice he said getting Manning back healthy. He never said getting Manning back as the starter. He is a fool if he inserts Manning back into a team that is winning with Brock and who can also run Kubes offense. The latest news on Manning's injury is also not good. The cast was apparently just a holding pattern and they wanted to put him in another one but he declined and is in a walking boot. He is officially out of for this week and TBD after that.

it so delicious how the steelers own the colts. Looks like hasselbeck may have gotten injured on top which means they will be down to their third string for the next couple of weeks until luck is back.

Ravens lost which is always sweet and the giants going down again in choking fashion was the capper. They have found ways to blow 5 games when leading in the 4th. Have to believe coughlin finally gets the ax at season's end.

oh and go skins!

#httr

Manning will be healthy before the season is over, then what do they do since they are committed to getting him back on the field? I still think he's coming back before the season ends.

I think that is just coaches speak from Kubiak. Notice he said getting Manning back healthy. He never said getting Manning back as the starter. He is a fool if he inserts Manning back into a team that is winning with Brock and who can also run Kubes offense. The latest news on Manning's injury is also not good. The cast was apparently just a holding pattern and they wanted to put him in another one but he declined and is in a walking boot. He is officially out of for this week and TBD after that.

Come on fivehead...you can do it!

Manning will be healthy before the season is over, then what do they do since they are committed to getting him back on the field? I still think he's coming back before the season ends.

If Manning isn't willing to take snaps under center he wont play again for the Broncos. Unless it's in a backup roll. It's obvious that Kubiak's offense really only works if the QB isn't in shotgun or the pistol. I don't think Manning is gonna play under center. His time in Denver is numbered. Sounds a bit like the Patriots/Bledsoe/Brady saga many moons ago.

Back