Week 13 Other Games

If Manning isn't willing to take snaps under center he wont play again for the Broncos. Unless it's in a backup roll. It's obvious that Kubiak's offense really only works if the QB isn't in shotgun or the pistol. I don't think Manning is gonna play under center. His time in Denver is numbered. Sounds a bit like the Patriots/Bledsoe/Brady saga many moons ago.

Well, I know that's what you Donkey fans want but Kubiak is in charge and he will start Pey Pey if he is healthy. He will be back on the field this week too. Might be ready for the Pittsburgh game. lol

All the talking heads will rave about the decision while the rest of the NFL scratches their heads and says wtf?? Just watch and see.

Well, I know that's what you Donkey fans want but Kubiak is in charge and he will start Pey Pey if he is healthy. He will be back on the field this week too. Might be ready for the Pittsburgh game. lol

All the talking heads will rave about the decision while the rest of the NFL scratches their heads and says wtf?? Just watch and see.

From what Kubiak said today, it does seem as if Peyton is going to play again. He will practice this week and could be ready for Pitt which is in Pitt and could be snowy and cold. lol. This is great news for us as Peyton is sure to blow a critical game for them down the stretch.

No way. Kubiak is the reason Manning is having all the trouble. It would be mor Elway if it happens. Kubiak doesn't want Manning. It's his offense that is killing Manning. Not Manning's ability IMO. It's hard to believe that Manning went from very good (1st half of last year) to BAD in one year. If you go back to the 1st KC game this year Manning went all Manning in the last quarter and was just fine. I would bet that Manning will have a "set Back" and wont even be available to play for some time.Unless one of 2 things happen. Manning agrees to take snaps from under center or Kubiak allows Manning to run his offense style. But the bottom line is Manning and Kubiak's offense do not jive!

No way. Kubiak is the reason Manning is having all the trouble. It would be mor Elway if it happens. Kubiak doesn't want Manning. It's his offense that is killing Manning. Not Manning's ability IMO. It's hard to believe that Manning went from very good (1st half of last year) to BAD in one year. If you go back to the 1st KC game this year Manning went all Manning in the last quarter and was just fine. I would bet that Manning will have a "set Back" and wont even be available to play for some time.Unless one of 2 things happen. Manning agrees to take snaps from under center or Kubiak allows Manning to run his offense style. But the bottom line is Manning and Kubiak's offense do not jive!

So in other words...fivehead needs to come back asap. :coffee:

Cowboys take a 16-9 lead late, but then give up a 40+ yard return on the kickoff and then tack on a 15-yard personal foul.

Redskins have it in Dallas territory with a minute left and two timeouts in the bank.

... and DeSean Jackson redeems himself for his previous fumble by scoring the game-tying touchdown. 16-16 with 44 seconds left to play. popcorn

Bailey kicks a 54-yarder to put the Cowboys up 19-16 with :09 left, and the Redskins try the Cal-Stanford play on the ensuing kickoff, but come up short.

Hey, what if Matt Cassell manages to drag the Cowboys kicking and screaming into the NFC East title, then wins two NFC playoff games? That would tie him with Tony Romo in that category ...

Bailey kicks a 54-yarder to put the Cowboys up 19-16 with :09 left, and the Redskins try the Cal-Stanford play on the ensuing kickoff, but come up short.

Hey, what if Matt Cassell manages to drag the Cowboys kicking and screaming into the NFC East title, then wins two NFC playoff games? That would tie him with Tony Romo in that category ...

What if they make it to the SB? Lmao easiest win for the AFC champion

Then cue the Bill fans "fuuuuuck! We traded him yeeeeeaaaaarrrrggghhhh!" ROFL

Oh if that starts to happen, you should immediately check yourself into a mental health institution because you've had a break with reality and may be a danger to yourself or others.

You don't have to believe me but I'm telling, he will be back on the field this year and probably sooner than you Donkey fans want him to be.

It would be hilarious to see him go up against the Steelers.

I feel like this. If Elway wanted PM to run his same PM offense, he wouldn't have hired Kubiak. Period. This was trying to phase PM out, except PM decided to stay.
There is no pocket QB in the pros who can line up in shotgun or pistol on every play and have a viable run game. Let alone the shell of what PM is now. Why would you delete half your offense for a QB who can't even throw accurately anymore?

I'm just saying, he's going to be healthy enough to play before the season is over and do you really believe that they will keep a healthy PM on the bench as a backup?

The only way he doesn't get back on the field this season is if he isn't fully healed up, if he shows them that he's still got it, then they will play him.

I'm just saying, he's going to be healthy enough to play before the season is over and do you really believe that they will keep a healthy PM on the bench as a backup?
If BOssweiler is still doing an above average job like he is now, and allowing the entire playbook (1990s or otherwise TD :) ) to be used you betcha PM is on the bench if I'm in charge.

The only way he doesn't get back on the field this season is if he isn't fully healed up, if he shows them that he's still got it, then they will play him.
He hasn't played a truly good game in what, over a calendar year? I don't buy that it is all injury related. I think some of it is a cover story. If PM wanted to retain his dignity (and do what's best for the team, but I don't hold my breath on that one being a consideration), he would keep his mouth shut and pretend he's still hurt/in too much pain, then retire at the end of this year.

Broncos released Ponder today.........:coffee:

Back