Week 14 Other Games Thread

The Saints are not the same team outside that dome.

We need to find a way to convince teams that they should switch to the prevent defense in like the 1st quarter. It's the only time we can actually get first downs.

Well, I was hoping the Raiders would have a chance at stopping Green Bay, but that was apparently very foolish...

Well at least the Saints managed to survive that game.

And major kudos to Houston for making the playoffs!
Posted via Mobile Device

We need to find a way to convince teams that they should switch to the prevent defense in like the 1st quarter. It's the only time we can actually get first downs.

Or you can wish to play the Patriots every week, they give 'em up like they're going out of style

Since the browns played Thursday I watched some of your game. Sunday Ticket=teh awesome.

Anyway.

Castonzo sucks. I talked about on here in the draft thread last April that he is soft & his feet aren't that great. Well you saw it today. I know Suggs is tough but he made Castonzo his bitch.

Since the browns played Thursday I watched some of your game. Sunday Ticket=teh awesome.

Anyway.

Castonzo sucks. I talked about on here in the draft thread last April that he is soft & his feet aren't that great. Well you saw it today. I know Suggs is tough but he made Castonzo his bitch.
Yeah today was not good. Still though, he's played pretty well most of the year.

He's the least of my concerns actually.

Yeah today was not good. Still though, he's played pretty well most of the year.

He's the least of my concerns actually.

I was thinking about this. Why wouldn't Irsay shitcan everyone?

I assume both Polians constructed this team. Well if their hand picked players can't win one lousy game because the starting qb is out, they need to be shitcanned. No excuse. None.

if the HC & coaching staff can't manage one lousy win, shitcan them all. No excuse.

I know nothing at all about Jim Irasy other than he has pretty good taste in music & has some pretty good shit stashed in his office. I have a feeling that he won't do a thing because of the Manning injury, In other words he won't hold them accountable due to a major injury.

So I'm sorry my friend, I think you stuck with Caldwell & both Polians.

Is it me or did Oak just get a little jobbed at the two minute warning. Palmer scrambles and runs for a 1st down with 2:08 left, taking it out of bounds. Then......the two minute warning? :huh: WTF?

Gould from 57 Yards to extend Chicago lead to 10-0 to begin 4th Quarter. Like to see Tebow take a hit. I like him, but I don't weant him feeling invincible. He'll prolly light us up for at 300 as it is.

Cheers

Well at least the Saints managed to survive that game.

And major kudos to Houston for making the playoffs!
Posted via Mobile Device

There might be a QB controversy at the end of the year. TJ Yates is really impressive for a rookie.

There might be a QB controversy at the end of the year. TJ Yates is really impressive for a rookie.

Agreed. That kid is looking real good. I love Matt, but Yates has my full attention.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tebow just delivered a beautiful throw on the run for a 1st down out of his own endzone.

CHI is have none of that option "crap". Denver's WRs (Demaryus) is not helping with all of those drops.

Oh my Fing God did you just see that GB td? Oakland needs to exit the field right now. :(
Posted via Mobile Device

Tebow looked like a completely different QB on this drive. He was calm as the pocket collapsed and made accurate throws standing and running.

10-7 CHI.

The Bears JUST recover the onside kick. The ball bounced off of 2 Broncos defenders and right into the hands of the Bears player. Neither team has a timeout, the Denver defense should probably force a turnover to stay in it.

Back