Week 14 Other Games

They really are nauseating. The Sherman rants are getting tiresome as well, they're just a bunch of needy children. If the media aren't ball washing them, they're throwing their toys out of the pram.

And did you see Carroll yesterday? On the locker ffs.

CWJgYH6WsAIREUd.jpg
So what? Why does what they do in their locker room bother you?

did any of you see them line up the 'Dolphin Greats' for the anthem before tonight's game? Half of them looked like they had been forced to be there at gunpoint. I don't think there there are a lot of laughs and pride left in Dolphin nation.

Marino looked embarrassed to be there.

did any of you see them line up the 'Dolphin Greats' for the anthem before tonight's game? Half of them looked like they had been forced to be there at gunpoint. I don't think there there are a lot of laughs and pride left in Dolphin nation.

Marino looked embarrassed to be there.

**** Marino. It's his fault they never won anything, and Huizenga sold the team under public pressure.

In other news,Lamar Miller is tearing it up. Gruden likes it.

Meanwhile, Mercury Morris is still a douche.

Really? I was not all that impressed by the Cards barely squeaking by the Vikes and the Panthers balloon is going to pop hard soon with the pressure of the undefeated season. The Packers are frauds as we all know.

The only team I trust in the NFC is the Hawks who are getting great play from Wilson this last month and a defense that has got its swag back. The way the Pats defense is playing, I would favor them over anyone in the league at this point.

I would have included the Pigeons, but I heard that Rawls got hurt, and there is no still timetable for Lynch's return.

So what? Why does what they do in their locker room bother you?

I've seen video of Carrol jumping around his locker room like a crazed man getting his boys all fired up. It was so excessive it was hard to believe.

Creeped me out.

Speaking of teams who are pretty pleased with themselves.....

What do you think BB's reaction would be if the players were taking pictures on the sideline before the game ended?

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6sk98sH78_k" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Look I have no problem with them being confident. But Jesus the year we went undefeated. We did none of this shit. New Orleans the week before had Cam doing some cocky taunting BS before the game. Stand on the field when they are coming through the tunnel. During warm ups go mess with the saints players throwing footballs to each other. Now insulting the **** out of Atlanta by doing some IG SB picture. I feel bad when they get punched in the mouth and they run into a D that can stop the run and force that pussy to throw to his sorry ass receivers. I Wish ODB demolishes Josh Norman this week. And JPP sack the shit out of Cam

Look I have no problem with them being confident. But Jesus the year we went undefeated. We did none of this shit. New Orleans the week before had Cam doing some cocky taunting BS before the game. Stand on the field when they are coming through the tunnel. During warm ups go mess with the saints players throwing footballs to each other. Now insulting the **** out of Atlanta by doing some IG SB picture. I feel bad when they get punched in the mouth and they run into a D that can stop the run and force that pussy to throw to his sorry ass receivers. I Wish ODB demolishes Josh Norman this week. And JPP sack the shit out of Cam

:shrug: Maybe we should have?

Back