Week 14 Other Games

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
Week 14 gets off to a decent start with Minnesota @ Arizona.

There really aren't that many marquee games this weekend. Pitt @ Cincy will be a must watch. Perhaps Dallas @ GB might be interesting. Atlant @ Carolina is not as exciting other than to see if Atlanta can ruin the perfect season. Maybe Oakland can give Denver a scare?

There really aren't that many marquee games this weekend. Pitt @ Cincy will be a must watch. Perhaps Dallas @ GB might be interesting. Atlant @ Carolina is not as exciting other than to see if Atlanta can ruin the perfect season. Maybe Oakland can give Denver a scare?

News Flash: The Cardinals are a good football team.

I used to live there. Forgive me if I root for the team from Glendale just a little. :toast:

Cards just have to win one more game or Seattle lose on more game and the division goes to the Cards. Hawks will be on the road for 3 games. The way things are shaping up, they will be the 5th seed given they beat Minny h-to-h which means they would draw the 4th seed which will be the East division winner. I would love a Giants/Seattle WC game. Just so much hate. But I think either Skins or Eagles take the division.

AZ has been real all year; they've been my 1st seed from the NFC since wk 3.

Minny has been playing tough D for several weeks and AD has been fed the ball more recently. AZ should have won but Minny to cover was the right bet.

I want Cincy to lose just because...a loss helps us. Ditto Denver. Losses for both teams are possible. Pittsburgh should win the way they've been playing and Cincy should lose because of their injury decimated secondary.

Denver had 18 walking wounded at practice this week (snds like us, lol). 9 OUT and 9 limited. Denver is down to their 3rd string RB as well. Give Oakland credit, they've been tough this year.

GB and Dallas have become irrelevant to me. It's time to turn down the volume on these two teams. Aaron Rogers is NOT who I thought he was & I've finally pegged Mike McCarthy for tweedledum.
Curiouser and curiouser.

Poor Atlanta. Everyone's jumping all over Matt Ryan to fix himself but a closer look points right at their receivers who aren't putting out the effort needed to succeed. Oh, Julio's doing well but he makes it look too easy as if he's not even trying and the others are simply following his lead. Problem is, the others aren't Julio. The Panthers are a hard nosed physical team and Atlanta is soft as a feather pillow. The Panthers should win easily.

Wilson has been playing great the last month. If the Hawks get that type of play from him in the post-season they will be a tough out. I still don't think their pass D is good enough though.

Wilson has been playing great the last month. If the Hawks get that type of play from him in the post-season they will be a tough out. I still don't think their pass D is good enough though.

The question is if they can win 3 straight on the road. Taking out the NFCE winner shouldn't be much of an issue. But then they travel to Arizona or Carolina (depending on the #6 seed taking out GB or Minnesota), probably both if they made it to the NFCCG. I see them running out of gas by then.

OK folks, here we go.

PIT @CIN is the big early one here. They already were brawling pre game.

Serious question, can anybody stop this kid Rawls?? It seems like nobody can get near the guy, he just ploughs forward for yards even in heavy traffic.

Am I really rooting for the Steelers?

Sent from my Enigma Device

Serious question, can anybody stop this kid Rawls?? It seems like nobody can get near the guy, he just ploughs forward for yards even in heavy traffic.

Good god....talk about putting a curse on someone!! Rawls just limped off the field and is done for the day....

Back