Week 14 Other Games

I haven't checked yet but I'd bet the Mane is full meltdown mode. Pats are going to get players back just in time for the playoffs and possibly HFA throughout the playoffs. This has worked out much better than I had thought it would.

Cincy really are in big trouble. They're fine to get to the playoffs even with Dalton out. But once they get there......they're screwed imho.

The AFC really is about the Pats, Donks and Steelers now in the AFC for that Lamr Hunt Trophy.

Don't be too sure. Pits only 2 games behind and 3 games left. Jets and KC are both 2 games behind Cincy also. They really have to win a couple more of their 3 left. Two of their games are away and one against the Ravens!

I haven't checked yet but I'd bet the Mane is full meltdown mode. Pats are going to get players back just in time for the playoffs and possibly HFA throughout the playoffs. This has worked out much better than I had thought it would.

Oh, I'm sure there's a lot of crying going on! Nothing to cry about though. The Broncos played like shit. Still 3 games left. They better figure out how to protect the QB. Regardless of who it is!

They lost to the Raiders at home, they don't have a shot against Pittsburgh next Sunday. I see one game that might give the Pats trouble but they could win out and clinch HFA too.

They lost to the Raiders at home, they don't have a shot against Pittsburgh next Sunday. I see one game that might give the Pats trouble but they could win out and clinch HFA too.

You're jumping the gun there a bit don't ya think? The Pats just a week ago lost to the Eagles at home. So by your logic, the Pats don't stand a chance on the road in Houston! Right? I'd think the Pats would want to take it game by game at this point!

If you really break down the game it's easy to see that Oz did just fine. He controlled the game well I thought. DT and Vernon Davis' dropped balls and fumbles were the issue. Go back to the 1st half. DT dropped a sure TD. VD dropped a 1st down on 4th. DT dropped 2 others and fumbled. O did well I thought. Considering the shitty line especially!

Wow. He HAS taken over for PM. Already, nothing is his fault. ROFL

I'd think the Pats would want to take it game by game at this point!

They will. They always do. Always. Fans ARE free here to discuss (wish lists for example). And why exactly do you feel it necessary to worry about what the Pats are doing. Don't you have enough to worry about with the new Denver catastrophe? :huh:

They will. They always do. Always. Fans ARE free here to discuss (wish lists for example). And why exactly do you feel it necessary to worry about what the Pats are doing. Don't you have enough to worry about with the new Denver catastrophe? :huh:

Game is over. I can handle it! It's time to move on with life. LOL!!!!

Wow. He HAS taken over for PM. Already, nothing is his fault. ROFL

Can you tell me how what I said is incorrect? Oz played well enough to win. The dropped balls and the O-line was the issue. If Oz played like shit I would say that Oz played like shit. Just calling it like I see it. And I try not to see it through orange blinders!

If you were a Pats fan you wouldn't be on a Denver site gloating after you lose. ROFL

Not to worry with this statement. I will never be a Patriots fan. You all called me out (some pretty awesome names I might add) when I came in here when the Broncos beat your beloved Pats. I told you then I wasn't here just to throw shit in your face, but rather to talk football. This afternoon the Broncos got lit up. I came in here and read some comments about the Broncos and added my $.02. should I cry foul? The refs beat the Broncos? The Broncos injuries got the best of them this week? Nope. the Broncos got beat. That is all.

You're jumping the gun there a bit don't ya think? The Pats just a week ago lost to the Eagles at home. So by your logic, the Pats don't stand a chance on the road in Houston! Right? I'd think the Pats would want to take it game by game at this point!

This offense doesn't strike me as a dangerous one and their defense, save for JJ Watt, is not that good, especially downfield. And ST's won't implode 3 weeks in a row. You need to worry about the Broncos and let us worry about the Pats.

Golden opportunity here for the Pats to regain the first seed.

No more miscues please, lets keep it simple and win out, don't want to be reliant on slip-ups elsewhere to ensure the #1 seed.

Golden opportunity is right. Caught humongous breaks today. Not worried about the Bengals, their season appears to be over. But the Broncos laying an egg on offense with all those turnovers was very fortunate for us.

Losing the last two games is really killer in retrospect. We would be looking at a week 17 "off" week to rest guys and have the bye week.

This offense doesn't strike me as a dangerous one and their defense, save for JJ Watt, is not that good, especially downfield. And ST's won't implode 3 weeks in a row. You need to worry about the Broncos and let us worry about the Pats.
Should be a fun game to watch!

Can you tell me how what I said is incorrect? Oz played well enough to win. The dropped balls and the O-line was the issue. If Oz played like shit I would say that Oz played like shit. Just calling it like I see it. And I try not to see it through orange blinders!

Brock was bum rushed in the second half. He did not play poorly but you have to really think about if he is the guy to lead the team. He is not scoring TDs and DCs are coming after him. I don't think Kubiak is doing him any favors with his play calling but Denver is in real trouble on offense.

What is going on with Manning's foot? How close is he to coming back?

Back