Week 14 other games.

Jesus....will any team be able to stop the 49ers??? That was an incredible TD from McCaffrey....

This was after a poor Brady INT

35-0. Bowles needs to throw in the towel.....

Is there no other game they can switch too? This is a spanking

Jimmy G losing $$$ if mr. irrelevant can lead this miners wagon as good/better then him
mac would have been great on that team. Hell I would be pretty decent QB’ing that team :coffee:

Are saying he throws a purdy ball? Is he purdy good?

Seems a little less problematic than saying, "You sure do got a purdy mouth".

Those 7 words had me shutter every time I picked up my chosen brand of paint brush which thinking about it may have attributed to the breakdown I had and retired my company afer 20 years over. 🤔

Sorry, my heads stuck in the 70s movie thread. 😅

Miami/Chargers

What outcome benefits the Pats the most?

I had ASSumed that a Miami loss would be best. Lazar thinks otherwise. I guess it depends on whether you think we can beat Miami or not. I'd rather catch the Dolphins and let the Chargers do Chargers stuff.

Your thoughts?

Hold the phone, the Panthers are leading and look like they'll win so the Bucs won't win the South just yet....

Miami/Chargers

What outcome benefits the Pats the most?

I had ASSumed that a Miami loss would be best. Lazar thinks otherwise. I guess it depends on whether you think we can beat Miami or not. I'd rather catch the Dolphins and let the Chargers do Chargers stuff.

Your thoughts?
I will take a dolphins loss regardless of any playoff implications

How insulting to the Goat. They switched his game to Panters vs Seahawks.
Panthers has former Jets high draft choice Sam Darnold at QB vs Gino Smith another former Jets drafted QB.
They were both ruined by the Jets, along with a few others.

Last edited:
The Jets lost, and the Titans lost-both good for the Patriots, should they win tomorrow. So we'll have a better idea of the Patriots season after they play. They have a chance....

The Jets lost, and the Titans lost-both good for the Patriots, should they win tomorrow. So we'll have a better idea of the Patriots season after they play. They have a chance....
Titans losing doesn't really matter. But Jets losing is good, and we won't know if Phins/Chargers outcome is good for awhile. Probably the Chargers losing would give the Patriots a better chance of getting in with more losses, but we won't know for weeks which result would have helped/hurt.

Titans losing doesn't really matter. But Jets losing is good, and we won't know if Phins/Chargers outcome is good for awhile. Probably the Chargers losing would give the Patriots a better chance of getting in with more losses, but we won't know for weeks which result would have helped/hurt.
I am going with FUCK Miami.

Screw with Tua's head.

Back