Week 16 @Jets Official Game Day Thread

Yes....you played the above .500 jets twice...went 1 and 1.....also went 3 and 2 vs. Above .500 teams......so no, I'm not overly impressed that the pats have a 9 and 1 record vs sub .500 teams. I'm more impressed with the,season tb is having with the players around him

Are you more impressed that you do not have a 9-1 record against under .500 teams?

Are you more impressed that you do not have a 9-1 record against under .500 teams?

Why would that impress me? Do you work at talking in circles or does it come natural. Meh.... it really doesn't matter. I'm finished

Why would that impress me? Do you work at talking in circles or does it come natural. Meh.... it really doesn't matter. I'm finished

I don't know why it would impress you, first you talk about the bad pats schedule, we point it out they had a harder schedule than you, then you say that the pats do not impress you because they are 9-1 against teams under .500, then you say, you are not impressed with the jets, so frankly I am not even sure what point you are trying to make. In this league a 12-3 is good....It would be a miracle year for your team, but its just pretty normal for the pats.

You're the one that said the Pats haven't played anybody, I only showed how that was a weak argument and you try and change the subject because you know I am right.
Uhhhh, you need to check again who you were quoting. And my point about the Jets offense still stands, I did notice you had no response to that. :shrug_n:

Wrong again...... my point was this. Many times on here, comment have been made that the Jets have played virtually nobody of substance. I am simply pointing out that the Patriots have also played virtually nobody of substance. It does not get any deeper than that.
Good thing, I'm pretty sure that guy can't handle anything that could be called deep thinking.

Good thing, I'm pretty sure that guy can't handle anything that could be called deep thinking.

Deep thinking, He just used something on me that I did not say because of someone else on the board that said it. lol....not sure thinking was involved at all.

What the hell are you talking about? He is very clear? Don't you understand that he said that you said that I said that you and I understood what he said after he said what you and I had said was wrong because what he had said was correct.

What the hell are you talking about? He is very clear? Don't you understand that he said that you said that I said that you and I understood what he said after he said what you and I had said was wrong because what he had said was correct.

My God, when does school start up again for you two?:banghead:

You really need to take off your tunnel vision glasses and see outside of what only you post and state.
He sounds like a little kid right? "The Pat's ar superior and you're not":harumph:
I can't wait for the "I know you are but what am I" response.

He sounds like a little kid right? "The Pat's ar superior and you're not":harumph:
I can't wait for the "I know you are but what am I" response.

Well lets examine, the defending superbowl champs are 1 win from homefield through, you guys are 1 win and help for making the playoffs....so yep, superior...

Back