Week 16 @Jets Official Game Day Thread

ok middie.....ill do my best

Again, childish, you want to bash my team and smack talk, that is fine, but you are kind of getting petty at this point like the other guy is. I would rather, we not talk football then if this is the case. I can joke with the best of them, but you are reverting to silliness.

:dbanana:
Again, childish, you want to bash my team and smack talk, that is fine, but you are kind of getting petty at this point like the other guy is. I would rather, we not talk football then if this is the case. I can joke with the best of them, but you are reverting to silliness.

Keeping in mind, of course, that they have been here longer than you have, and they are still here. That should tell you something. :coffee:

What does it tell me? God am I not allowed to argue with Jets fans on here either?

Clare: at least give 71 credit for finally learning the proper way to address you ... :bow:

:jester:

Clare: at least give 71 credit for finally learning the proper way to address you ... :bow:

:jester:

He needs to go back to work because I'm not sure I can handle another 24 hours with 210 posts from him and he may need to have the same fate as Middie 1.0.

:suicide:

Relax Middie, don't get your panties in a wad.

You have to give the jets defense credit. They took away the underneath routes . When the pats tried a screen or quick out . It was blown up fast. Brady up until that TD drive. Struggled to put together good drive.

He needs to go back to work because I'm not sure I can handle another 24 hours with 210 posts from him and he may need to have the same fate as Middie 1.0.

:suicide:

strangles the life out of every thread just make your point and move on you dont need to post every 2nd post on every thread.

duty_calls.png

Back