Week 16 @Jets Official Game Day Thread

Lmao the jets bros are ****ing hilarious. We went 9-1 against .500 teams this year and that's the same record of the last 10 meetings between us I believe. Anyways hope you guys make it past the 3rd seed Denver or KC. We will be waiting. God let this be a repeat of 2006 WC round.

So did he, he just said I said something about the jets offense. lol
Again............ If you don't even know what or who you're responding to, maybe you'd better stop typing before you you hurt yourself.

Deep thinking, He just used something on me that I did not say because of someone else on the board that said it. lol....not sure thinking was involved at all.
I'm sure with you, it wasn't.

Again............ If you don't even know what or who you're responding to, maybe you'd better stop typing before you you hurt yourself.

Actually its like trying to respond to 3 year olds writing in crayon. So only half paying attention. I kind of stopped taking you guys serious awhile back.

Well lets examine, the defending superbowl champs are 1 win from homefield through, you guys are 1 win and help for making the playoffs....so yep, superior...

wrong yet again.....1 win and in.......no help needed if they win. How are you wrong so often?

Also, I seem to recall during the game yesterday, it was mentioned that the Jets had the easiest strength of schedule this year. :coffee:

yes they did....yet bright light still has not been able to mention that. But fret not.....he will now go on a tangent of "yeah....what he said"

Actually its like trying to respond to 3 year olds writing in crayon. So only half paying attention. I kind of stopped taking you guys serious awhile back.
Weak, weak excuse. Uhhhhhhh, I Dont take you seriously but I keep reading and responding every....single....time.

Back