Week 16 other games

Definitely legal. He lead with the shoulder, didn't launch himself, just completely laid him out how it's supposed to be done.

Either way, justice was served albeit in its own way.

We might have softened up them Niners. :coffee:

OK 49ers, your turn. Are you man enough to come back?

Something tells me they never get closer than 14 points.

Niners yet another team who blew their wad playing against the Pats in their Super Bowl.

Seahawks: LEGIT.

Somebody needs to go back and see how many times that has happened in the past ten years.

7f2309f1b3740559839009f170de7f2a_large

Giants are rolling over like the pathetic, front-running pussies that they are. This performance is really nothing usual for them, if they don't dominate the LOS, their back seven is exposed as being putrid.

It will forever be a mystery why NE can't seem to figure that mediocre team out.

You answered that question in your sig line. Run the damn ball. The Pats go pass happy against the Giants, even though their run defense blows.

Niners yet another team who blew their wad playing against the Pats in their Super Bowl.

Seahawks: LEGIT.

I said 2 wks ago the Seahawks were flying low and were the NFC team to watch. They ARE legit but they aren't under anyone's radar anymore. Petey has put together a very good team; now if they can only win a game or 2 on the road! I'd love to play them in the SB.

Back