Week 18 other games.

KC is a lucky team. There have 2 sure ints that Denver dropped. The a ball bounces out into the hands of a defender who takes it 85 yards.

KC pulls another one out of their ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KC is very lucky.... but I can't see that luck lasting for up to three AFC playoff games and - if they make it - the SB. Indy, Tenn and Pats should be able to run all over them.

The Chiefs' player nailed that Denver running back, and caused the fumble. I don't think it was luck; it was a great football play. The Chiefs are better than the Broncos, and it showed at the end of the game. IMHO.

The Chiefs' player nailed that Denver running back, and caused the fumble. I don't think it was luck; it was a great football play. The Chiefs are better than the Broncos, and it showed at the end of the game. IMHO.
You're right, it wasn't luck and it was a spectacular hit on the RB. And, the Chiefs are better than the Broncos 12-5 vs 7-10. But, that doesn't mean that KC is some invincible team. They're FAR better at home than on the road. KC was a 10.5 point favorite today. The didn't perform like one and they can be beaten.

Chefs defense can’t stop the run and they’ll be facing some good running teams in the playoffs. I don’t see them making it to the SB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KC is very lucky.... but I can't see that luck lasting for up to three AFC playoff games and - if they make it - the SB. Indy, Tenn and Pats should be able to run all over them.

They can't count on their defense recovering a fumble and returning for a TD every game. They were lucky yesterday.

Me thinks it's Tennessee in the SB.
Have no idea who it would be from the NFC.

I remember Tennessee knocking us out in a playoff game, might have been 2003, when I expected us to win. They haven't always been a top team, but they're a team I've never liked playing. Plus Mike Vrabel, wouldn't begrudge them. I don't see us going too much further - no criticism, I think we've had a good year - but we're not quite there just yet, just need to keep building.

I remember Tennessee knocking us out in a playoff game, might have been 2003, when I expected us to win. They haven't always been a top team, but they're a team I've never liked playing. Plus Mike Vrabel, wouldn't begrudge them. I don't see us going too much further - no criticism, I think we've had a good year - but we're not quite there just yet, just need to keep building.
iirc only time tenn has knocked pats out in the playoffs under bb is 2019.03 they beat tenn in that super cold game.

Think you're right, my apologies, might have just been a reg season game late in the year where we went to Tennessee needing to win, and they absolutely played flat out and beat us. I just remember having the next day off and going to bed at 4.00am thinking that's the season.

Edit: Just found it: December 16 2002, lost 7-24, think it put us out of the playoffs. Lost at home to the Jets a few days later.

Last edited:
Back