Week 4, Other Games

Roberto71

Reaction score
Ol Tom just threw another pick 6. he's in danger of setting records in this.

Yeah I was watching casually and decided to watch something else after the pick 6. I don't wish the guy ill, but I'm not going to root for him with another team. He should have retired.

Sent from my US Robotics Courier Dual Standard using Tapatalk

Yeah I was watching casually and decided to watch something else after the pick 6. I don't wish the guy ill, but I'm not going to root for him with another team. He should have retired.

Sent from my US Robotics Courier Dual Standard using Tapatalk

Yep.

I still think TB is fine physically, and it's his mental processing speed/reflexes that are the issue. Not sure anything invented so far can fix that. It's just life.

I still think TB is fine physically, and it's his mental processing speed/reflexes that are the issue. Not sure anything invented so far can fix that. It's just life.

He is up to 4 td's today so I think he is still ok.

BATSIGNAL ROFL
I am enjoying watching Herbert. Kid is legit. Just made a hellafied tbrow with all the Bucs d in his face. He reminds me of Russell Wilson as a rookie. Just jumps right in, looks comfy right away.

BATSIGNAL ROFL
I am enjoying watching Herbert. Kid is legit. Just made a hellafied tbrow with all the Bucs d in his face. He reminds me of Russell Wilson as a rookie. Just jumps right in, looks comfy right away.

He looks like a 12 year old in the face. lol so young

Browns good or dem boys bad?

Browns in full Falcon mode in Dallas

BATSIGNAL ROFL

Welp....still looks good, but..you know...

Yeah, another pick-6 today, but 5 TDs, so I think Tom will have flaws but it is still a guy you want behind center. wuv

Yeah, another pick-6 today, but 5 TDs, so I think Tom will have flaws but it is still a guy you want behind center. wuv

I think that pick 6 is long forgotten, he went crazy in the second half. 4 straight td drives. I like herbert though, he is going to be a good one.

Back