Week 4, Other Games

We sometimes get caught thinking that the Patriots are the most hated team in the league. But the Cowboys are still champions in that regard. Social Media has gone into meltdown with delight at the latest loss!

We sometimes get caught thinking that the Patriots are the most hated team in the league. But the Cowboys are still champions in that regard. You'll Media has gone into meltdown with delight at the latest loss!

Stephen A alone keeps that up. Cowboys hatred came from arrogance, Pats came from winning. Because Cowboys have not won in a long time.

Killer for the Giants, pushing for the TD and the intercept is thrown in the RZ.

The Bills are the real thing, no question. Allen, another outstanding game.

Saw just a little. I know Allen left the game. What's the story?

And again, here I am, so thanks.

Cheers
He came back. Got tackled and didn’t look good the way he landed on his left shoulder. I’m sure they probably shot them up and put them back into the game but it didn’t seem to affect his throwing arm at all. Since we are probably not playing Tennessee next week, and it’ll be a good time for him and everybody else we have that’s injured to heal.

and anytime, Tim. Glad I could help

Browns in full Falcon mode in Dallas

OBJ played lights out. By far his best game as a Brown. Dallas...lol...Jerrah is getting what he deserves by hiring Mike McCarthy as HC.

Josh Allen... looked like his left shoulder on a tackle
The Bills are the real thing, no question. Allen, another outstanding game.
Josh Allen is playing very well now. It almost seems like he's playing naturally without having to think about what he's doing. Having Diggs helps a lot with that.

Allen is playing better but I’m not impressed by the Bills/Josh Allen beating the Dolphins, Jets, Rams (on a game the refs gifted Buffalo) and the Raiders. You know what other Bills QB was on the MVP shortlist after starting 5-1 and actually beating the Pats? Ryan Fitzpatrick. After tonight, the Patriots could be 2-2 and Buffalo is 4-0. The Bills aren’t two games better than New England, they just had an easier schedule to start.

Allen is playing better but I’m not impressed by the Bills/Josh Allen beating the Dolphins, Jets, Rams (on a game the refs gifted Buffalo) and the Raiders. You know what other Bills QB was on the MVP shortlist after starting 5-1 and actually beating the Pats? Ryan Fitzpatrick. After tonight, the Patriots could be 2-2 and Buffalo is 4-0. The Bills aren’t two games better than New England, they just had an easier schedule to start.

Ok...but our two wins were against Miami and the Raiders. lol So its hard to really poo poo those wins by them isnt it?

Ok...but our two wins were against Miami and the Raiders. lol So its hard to really poo poo those wins by them isnt it?

Not at all. Common opponents we won easier and by bigger margins. The Rams should have beaten the Bills except for the refs.
(Funny how you've come out of the woodwork after TB has a pretty good game and Cam gets COVID.)

Not at all. Common opponents we won easier and by bigger margins. The Rams should have beaten the Bills except for the refs.
(Funny how you've come out of the woodwork after TB has a pretty good game and Cam gets COVID.)

I have not come out of the woodwork, I have posted stuff all week, and wtf does this have to do with Brady?? You just said the Bills wins are nothing, yet our two wins were against the same teams. Not sure why you are attacking me. Every game is different, win easier, win harder, and all that, and you know that Chev, so dont jump on me because what I said was true. We will have a chance to play Buffalo twice, so its meaningless what you think a good or bad win is. I heard all last year from everyone how easy our schedule was, and it pissed pats fans off, and now you are heading down that road. Is it possible to discuss football here without you people taking freaking shots?

Last edited:
Back