Week 5 Other Games

vertigho

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is watching the Ravens-Colts game, but that PI call was one of the worst I've ever seen. These officials, and the league as a whole, is making a mockery of the game we call football. I couldn't believe my eyes. Picture perfect technique, no contact... just an awful call all around.

Refs, in general, have sucked this year, but those are especially bad. Good thing the Colts D is up to the task.

Tony Romo is such a boss. Can't help but laugh at his haters.

I think you and I are the only ones on earth who respect that dude's ability.

Still I'm rooting for Billy O today.
And yes, in the first Q he called a draw on 3rd and 17. That, I don't hate on Josh for. It's normal around the whole NFL.

I think you and I are the only ones on earth who respect that dude's ability.

Still I'm rooting for Billy O today.
And yes, in the first Q he called a draw on 3rd and 17. That, I don't hate on Josh for. It's normal around the whole NFL.

I've always had a massive deal of respect for Romo. Carries himself with class on and off the field, and he's a helluva player to boot.

He was never the problem is Dallas and I'm glad he's having some success now that he has a half-decent team around him.

Tony Romo ain't even care. He's the starting quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, getting paid a ridiculous amount of money, and he's basically a god in Texas.

That being said, he's playing well right now, but then again this isn't November or December.

Romo has been put into position to fail his whole career just about until now.
I have said forever that with the proper coaching, his untimely errors would be close to eliminated. He finally has an OC he loves, and see the results.

^^^
That was a jailbreak, better a throwaway than a sack or INT.
Depending on why it happened, I could see criticizing him for poor clock management coming out of the 2 min (a delay of game penalty?? really??)but not the throw away.

^^^
That was a jailbreak, better a throwaway than a sack or INT.
Depending on why it happened, I could see criticizing him for poor clock management coming out of the 2 min (a delay of game penalty?? really??)but not the throw away.

Well, the result was a sack, thanks to the grounding. The lost yardage made for an average punt, a decent return, and eventually a TD for the Texans.

Romo didn't give up the TD, but giving up the yardage instead of knowing where he could safely throw the ball away? Yeah, that's on him.

Time wasn't run off the clock so it's better than an actual sack. :)

Actually, time off the clock would have been better in that situation, giving less time for Houston to come down and tie the game.

Oh, speaking of QBs who want to be traded? Johnny Manziel's not gonna have a job in Cleveland for a long, long time.

Yes in hindsight, but I'm not sure they would have seen it that way in real time.

HOYAH THE DESTROYAH!!! :)

Yes in hindsight, but I'm not sure they would have seen it that way in real time.

HOYAH THE DESTROYAH!!! :)

Bringing the Cardiac Kids back to Cleveland (for everyone who goes back that far).

Every game he wins, Manziel goes deeper and deeper onto the bench. I love it.

Bringing the Cardiac Kids back to Cleveland (for everyone who goes back that far).

Every game he wins, Manziel goes deeper and deeper onto the bench. I love it.

Everybody is overjoyed, except Manziel and his Mom.

Everybody is overjoyed, except Manziel and his Mom.

I doubt they care much either. Johnny's cashing endorsement checks, and his Mom is married to someone who makes a very comfortable living in the oil business.

Hashtag "#humungous douche" ROFL

@davebirkett: Schwartz told Bills players in OTAs he wanted to be carried off the field after he beat the Lions

uhhh...yikes

@JeromeSolomon
Romo says #Texans fans were louder today than he has heard at road games this season. #Cowboys had to use a silent count all game.

Did you see Eddie Royal's long bomb from Rivers? #helluvagoodcatch

Back